Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To remind you that if you're going to DTD on a Sunday afternoon

(32 Posts)
babybearsmummy Mon 08-Jul-13 09:44:52

To close your windows XD

Went for a walk yesterday afternoon and on the way back we walked past a house, windows wide open and.... Well, I'll leave that to your imagination blush

buildingmycorestrength Mon 08-Jul-13 13:09:22

living

shock shock shock

In the park next to you?!?!

fuzzpig Mon 08-Jul-13 23:00:13

I am hoping assuming Living means the park next to her house? Not that she was just sitting on a bench next to them grin

HoneyDragon Mon 08-Jul-13 23:04:31

I don't shut the window. I stay very quiet. grin

twinklestar2 Mon 08-Jul-13 23:07:31

Way too hot to Dtd in my opinion!

SirBoobAlot Mon 08-Jul-13 23:10:39

We left the windows open by mistake yesterday. Thankfully not next to a corn field.

OhMerGerd Tue 09-Jul-13 08:12:51

Walk of shame. When very young and very frisky OH and I were overcome with passion on a country walk. Hadn't seen a sole for miles. Imagine my surprise at opening eyes during a critical moment to see a mans size 11 shoe stepping over us!!!! And on he went without a glance backwards though I swear he was giggling/smirking. So traumatised that curtains/ windows/ doors & Furniture creaks hurriedly checked locked or eliminated before any action takes place ... And al fresco has been off the menu ever since.

Calabria Tue 09-Jul-13 09:00:28

Also when DTD at dusk in a room with picture windows it's a good idea not have the light on. We giggled the rest of the way home from our walk. And when I walk past that house now and see someone outside I can't look at them blushgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now