Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Why don't I see people I know anymore? Has everyone namechanged?

(404 Posts)
Hullygully Thu 04-Jul-13 14:40:19

YOU BASTARDS

It's ok, it's ok, we all get a bit over excited and 🐇✔ a bit sometimes. Don't worry!

Whoops

Yay 🐇✔

Nope

<cries>

OrmirianResurgam Fri 05-Jul-13 16:07:51

Yes. Namechangers. All of us.

Linky no worky

Now I have read the thread I see that I am linked because I might be Royalty in Disguise. You may address me as m'am.

My stress dreams always involve needing to take A'levels but not having done any work. My dog is also black. I am envy of people's lovely sounding holiday plans but relieved that they have considered fully their pants needs.

Why?

<thick>

Drunkendiva1 Fri 05-Jul-13 15:47:58

I had to NC as suspected a spot of snooping was occuring hmm Pissed me right off as I loved my old name...

Perhaps you should consider changing your pursuant to..... Bunnies

<fans pant flames>

I would pat you back Hully but my arms are linked... see?

There's always Something to Sing About, isn't there Exit

There's also always room for an obscure Buffy reference grin

Hullygully Fri 05-Jul-13 15:31:27

the CAHHHHHHHHHH

FunnysInLaJardin Fri 05-Jul-13 15:30:40

I saw Absy the other day. I think she is avoiding you Hully

FeegleFion Fri 05-Jul-13 15:26:52

I am an Unknown and happy to be so grin

I did notice SP was right in there at the beginning, as a known wink

Hullygully Fri 05-Jul-13 15:25:59

You are a LIAR exit

"Fargy" <sniff> is brewing up trouble in the Hall, Sue is on fb, dunno about oaty and Len, have seen Nit about

Mintyy Fri 05-Jul-13 15:23:59

Where are CrackFox, Fargy, SuePurbly, OriginalSteamingNit, OatyBeatie, Hothead ???

Loves them all I do.

I always feel left out Buffy but just carry on regardless. Ooh that's a song isn't it?

<whistles>

Hullygully Fri 05-Jul-13 15:23:16

Everyone is welcome Buffy <pats and soothes>

I did wonder about the linking meself, but I thought it sounded quite lovely and that was the main thing.

I was feeling, I dunno, a certain lack of belonging on this thread. And then, Elquota links arms with me! I did scroll up but I couldn't work out why. But it doesn't matter

I am <sob> linked!

I think seeker has been locked in the school broom cupboard.

I have no idea. I am a professional wafter. Nobbing sounds too harsh pour moi.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now