Yo think Paul Hollywood's Estranged wife shouldn't do this?

(147 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sun 30-Jun-13 13:50:05

DM Link sorry.

It won't end well....

Sparklingbrook Sun 30-Jun-13 14:24:03

I know expat. It's just my first reaction was 'nooo don't do that, don't even let him know you have seen it' IYKWIM. Don't give the stupid arse the time of day.

I believe they have a son. sad

ItsintheBag Sun 30-Jun-13 14:24:27

I don't blame her, he has made a show of her.Bad enough leaving for OW but all over the news world wide.

But if it was me,I wouldn't give him or her the satisfaction. I would post the picture to friends instead

LottieJenkins Sun 30-Jun-13 14:25:01

PH and his wife have got a son aged about eleven. I have totally gone off him now! I think he is an arsewipe of the highest order!

expatinscotland Sun 30-Jun-13 14:26:24

It's really no one's business but their own. He and his midget both have a son each. She dumped her husband, too, and he ain't maintaining a 'dignified silence' about it.

Sparklingbrook Sun 30-Jun-13 14:29:38

It's all very sad. Wonder what Mel & Sue and Mary Berry make of it all.

Tabliope Sun 30-Jun-13 14:31:15

While I'd want to retaliate if she does stuff like this it keeps it in the public eye and risks her son being teased at school. That's who I'd want to protect so I wouldn't do it. I'd hurt him in the divorce courts with a good lawyer and hopefully in time meet someone else.

TheRealFellatio Sun 30-Jun-13 14:32:00

I agree with Sparkling. Childish, catty and undignified. I don't care who did what to who, it's just tacky, tacky, tacky to do this over Twitter.

squoosh Sun 30-Jun-13 14:32:17

Well Mary Berry said 'boys will be boys'.

I'd imagine* Mel & Sue have a different take on it.

*as I don't actually know them I really am just imagining.

TheRealFellatio Sun 30-Jun-13 14:32:48

Sometimes I feel too weary and bewildered for the modern world. grin

squoosh Sun 30-Jun-13 14:34:58

Have a lie down on the chaise longue Fellatio and dab this cologne soaked handkerchief to your brow.

TheRealFellatio Sun 30-Jun-13 14:36:09

Well I am laying down, with a glass of red wine acksherly, but I will have the wafty hankie as well, ta. grin

Sparklingbrook Sun 30-Jun-13 14:36:22

I hope Sue Perkins is suitably unimpressed.

OrangeLily Sun 30-Jun-13 14:41:40

Haha that's brilliant. It won't end well but frankly they are insensitive and crass to continue their affair so publicly and in such a disrespectful way.

SirChenjin Sun 30-Jun-13 14:41:47

Whilst I normally favour the dignified silence approach, his wife is bloody funny in her revenge grin

squoosh Sun 30-Jun-13 14:44:22

I think she's quite witty too!

noddyholder Sun 30-Jun-13 14:44:51

Why should she remain silent when he is parading around with teh OW? Never seen his show but saw him on morning tv and pmsl at the thought of him being sexy. Overweight over coiffured and stuffed into a pink shirt yuck!

peggyblackett Sun 30-Jun-13 14:45:28

Fair enough IMO. If that's what makes her feel better then she should go for it.

fedupofnamechanging Sun 30-Jun-13 14:53:31

I think that people who cheat on their spouses and break up their children's stable families should feel too ashamed to post vomity pics on twitter. Seeing as neither of them do, I think it's fair enough if the wife wants to take a swipe. Someone taking the piss does tend to take the shine off a new shag love!

The wife comes across (to me at least) as far more funny and interesting than either PW or his new woman. Hope she finds true love with someone more deserving of her.

5madthings Sun 30-Jun-13 14:57:41

Oh dear, I can see why she is doing it and it us funny but not very nice for their child to have it all over twitter etc sad

He is the arse tho.

SuffolkNWhat Sun 30-Jun-13 15:00:32

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Sue (at least) will not be returning to GBBO if he does another series. She's got class that Perkins <sage nod>

K8Middleton Sun 30-Jun-13 15:08:18

I am in the key his cockmobile flash car and put salt in his yeast to fuck him up camp. Such a massive, massive public betrayal is awful and I would want to make him suffer if I am totally honest.

With sverything else in my life I am very straight laced and stick to the rules but messing with my marriage and my children publicly? No. I wouldn't be able to stand it.

I would avoid Twitter though grin

DumSpiroSpero Sun 30-Jun-13 15:11:48

It seems that at best he's royally insensitive and at worst he's rubbing he's rubbing her nose in it, while she's been left to pick up the pieces, so I can understand why she reacted.

It is childish & undignified (especially the picture) and she's probably already kicking herself for doing it without anyone else jumping on board.

I'd be amazed to find someone that can claim to have never had a mad moment in the wake of a painful break up - I know I can't.

ClartyCarol Sun 30-Jun-13 15:32:10

Hmm, she's showing him she's still bothered. I've probably got too much pride for my own good, but if I was in her shoes I'd want to come over like I couldn't give a shiny shite about him anymore, or what he does or who he sees.

RedPencils Sun 30-Jun-13 15:39:55

Dignified silence and take him to the cleaners. Dish best serves cold and all that.

Take the piss in private.

Sparklingbrook Sun 30-Jun-13 15:40:06

That's just it Clarty. Ignore him and his poncy dinner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now