To ask how on EARTH you wipe with such a small number of sheets of loo roll?

(159 Posts)
AmyFarrahFowlerCooper Fri 28-Jun-13 21:34:27

I see this every so often on here (the SIL thread is the one I'm thinking of atm) where people use 8 sheets of loo roll for a wee. How?! How does that work? Do you just wipe once with all 8 squares or use a sheet for a 8 little wipes? Don't you get wee on your hands?

This is a genuine question because I use a million rolls <slight exaggeration> a week and I'm dumbfounded every time I see a post about a family of four using a quarter of what I use for a week.

Osmiornica Wed 03-Jul-13 18:13:28

Blimey. You do realise you're meant to stop weeing before you wipe. Can't see why else you'd need 50.

shewhowines Wed 03-Jul-13 18:29:48

Thought about this thread this morning when doing the business. I thought I used 2 or 3 sheets for a wee. I can officially verify from this morning, that it is exactly 3 folded roughly along the creases then all folded in half again - so a 6 sheet thickness for the price of 3!

I thought I used loads for a longer job but at three sheets a go' and about 10 to 12 wipes, i'm still well under your 50 sheets for a wee. I'm envy at the 2 wipe per poo brigade. Your digestive system must be better than mine.

WafflyVersatile Wed 03-Jul-13 21:30:49

surely if you use loads of sheets there's a point where it get's like trying to paint coving with a standard paint roller?

BadLad Thu 04-Jul-13 02:04:13

How do blind people know when they have finished wiping?

tanukiton Thu 04-Jul-13 03:28:02

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_M26PPTHYmE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_M26PPTHYmE

For all your rear end cleansing needs smile
Mine has adjustable temp and jet control.

tanukiton Thu 04-Jul-13 03:33:22

And it has a dryer so your undercarriage gets wafted dry so technically you would never need loo roll again....

I always use 2 sheets for a wee and 4 for a poo. Always folded, never deviate from this.

I had an unfortunate incident with a bumhose on holiday. I thought I could use it to clean out my mooncup. It was a pretty forceful waterjet and sent period splattering all up the walls and even on the ceiling.

Mamagiraffe Mon 08-Jul-13 03:36:49

I use family cloth.. Wash and reuse, just like ds'j reusable baby wipes x

Family cloth is boggling

Is it for all the family?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now