WIBU to do this to my DH? <lighthearted>

(26 Posts)
Solari Fri 28-Jun-13 17:18:05

We have a baby (months old) and I am pretty close to exhausted and would love nothing more than a good night's undisturbed sleep.

DH, on the other hand, is overly amorous and being a bit pesky with it (waking me up etc.)

Today I received a bit of very good news, and DH told me very seriously that his celebration present to me will be that "I can do whatever I want to him tonight."

WIBU to lure him onto the living room couch, tie him up, then bring him a pillow and a blanket, and get a good night's sleep to myself on our double bed?

(Disclaimer: I do love him and wouldn't actually do this probably , but its the first longing thought that popped into mind when he said what his 'gift' was!)

Shave his eyebrow off. Just one.

Then every time he gets inappropriately pointy you can say "sorry, your eyebrow is really putting me off".

YANBU. I'm assuming this is your first baby. It took DH until well into my DC2 pgy (third pgy) to work out how closely tied my libido always is to my hormone cycle and exhaustion levels.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now