To think its not normal to be able to suck air into your vagina and then fart it out?

(313 Posts)
VivaLeBeaver Mon 24-Jun-13 19:29:59

Dd can do this on demand. Not that I demand she does it but she thinks its hysterical.

And it's not just a little fanjo parp. It's like a trumpet which just keeps going and going. She's trying to play tunes now. Dh thinks she will be able to make a career out of it. hmm

I've told her she'll knacker her pelvic floor.

Latara Tue 25-Jun-13 10:22:50

(A fistula can be caused by tears in childbirth and they can be between the vagina and bowel for those who don't know; they are repairable but my friend is too embarrassed to get a repair bless her.)

xylem8 Tue 25-Jun-13 10:23:59

what a classy family you are!

HighBrows Tue 25-Jun-13 10:28:40

There's a whole South Park episode dedicated to the wonder that is queefing!

Viva your dd is very talented! grin

Latara Tue 25-Jun-13 10:29:22

I can't believe she's told your DH that she can fanny fart. I would never have discussed anything like that with my Dad!!.

digerd Tue 25-Jun-13 10:32:16

I am now also intrigued and mind boggled at " backs of knees on crook of elbows". Oh, think I've got the right image now as we used to do that in our ballet and jazz classes, but one leg at a time on our backs on the floor. We wore thick tights, knickers and a jock strap, so no way was that going to happen grin. Also did lots of other contortion exercises.

I would have watched how my DD did it but don't think she would have offered to show me. Still very intriguing and entertaining.
Loving tunes being played grin

Crinkle77 Tue 25-Jun-13 13:33:44

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I used to do this all the time and had forgotten all about it although I had to be in a certain position to do it. Think I might have to try when I get home to see if I can still do it ......

garlicnutty Tue 25-Jun-13 13:53:00

... he said "oh that's fanny farts McDonald isn't it?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH! grin grin grin

... and sad blush for Ms McDonald!

garlicnutty Tue 25-Jun-13 13:54:53

Oh, Latara sad for your friend. They can cause nasty infections ... <worried>

The youtube tutorial is hilarious. I will try it later. I'll definitely go for a wee first though.

Bluestocking Tue 25-Jun-13 18:55:50

Latara, I had a fistula repaired - it's a lot less embarrassing than having farts and all the rest coming out of one's vagina. PM me if you like, I'll be happy to talk to your friend if she needs encouraging to get it sorted out.

Latara Tue 25-Jun-13 19:02:28

It's actually a much older female relative (just easier to say 'a friend'). She's just considering turning down surgery for another more serious health problem so i don't want to broach the fistula issues just yet until we can convince her to get the other surgery done.

But thanks v much for your concern Bluestocking and garlic i will definitely discuss the subject when the time is right to. It's been a problem for a long time now.

The Op's dd is very funny and harmless but Latara is right. This can be caused by childbirth injuries and is potentially very distressing.

itsblackoveryonderhill Tue 25-Jun-13 19:20:41

I've got half way down the thread and I'm crying with laughter.

I've never had such a skill and I doubt my crap pelvic floor could pop out a little squeek now. shock grin blush

itsblackoveryonderhill Tue 25-Jun-13 19:31:28

all of you seem to be able to do apparently have amazing pelvic floors. I'm going to start a pelvic floor strengthening class in a month, called the Foo Foo Fun Club, do you think this will be something that is expected of me at the end of the course?

Can you imagine it......

teacher: right then its black, when you started you had a fanny like a cheap carrier bag caught in the wind, to graduate from the class, you need to be able to play the first 12 bars of the trumpet voluntery......

ModreB Tue 25-Jun-13 19:45:11

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

VivaLeBeaver Tue 25-Jun-13 19:51:18

OMG, she just pulled a bunch of flowers out her foof!

VivaLeBeaver Tue 25-Jun-13 19:54:23

Sticky Vicky that is, not dd!

QOD Tue 25-Jun-13 19:56:37

Unfortunately I can only do this during sex ... It's like a fecking wind sock.

ModreB Tue 25-Jun-13 19:57:07

Apparently, Sticky Vicky has a daughter who followed in her footsteps

confused

Sheshelob Tue 25-Jun-13 20:00:28

I'm firmly with LEM.

I genuinely don't want to know anything about someone else's child's vagina.

confused

reelingintheyears Tue 25-Jun-13 20:03:46

My thoughts exactly Sheshelob,fucking disgraceful.

Onesleeptillwembley Tue 25-Jun-13 20:05:07

Outing myself here - we used to do' fanny farts' at school. I can assure you that even after children my pelvic floor is fantastic - maybe the muscle control.

AvonCallingBarksdale Tue 25-Jun-13 20:14:16

I'm feeling a bit po-faced here, I'm afraid. Feels a bit weird to me talking about someone's 12YO DD's vagina confused

Sheshelob Tue 25-Jun-13 20:16:17

Agree, Avon. I'll happily be accused of being po, too. Some things genuinely have no business on a public forum.

reelingintheyears Tue 25-Jun-13 20:20:24

Yup,po faced here too and totally don't care.

I can't imagine discussing DD like this and would be hmm if DP thought it was appropriate to joke about it being a career.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now