Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

"I've only read the first few posts..."

(113 Posts)
Vivacia Sun 23-Jun-13 14:41:54

"...and none of the last 15 pages so I'm about to say something completely irrelevant and unhelpful or repeat something that's already been said twenty times".

AIBU to find this a incredibly annoying?

MummyAbroad Sun 23-Jun-13 19:21:20

<in for a penny in for a pound>

melika thats just very arrogant. Aren't the other comments "important"? or are you being tongue in cheek?

Basically anything I write is important. The rest is just background noise.

MummyAbroad Sun 23-Jun-13 19:23:42

grin at eleanor

We have hit page 5! that means this is where its gonna get really boring because a bunch of people who haven't read the thread will come along and send the conversation right back to the beginning...

FeegleFion Sun 23-Jun-13 19:26:25

Eleanor you have just made a great point!

Mummy Have you skimmed past the noise ? shockgrin

MummyAbroad Sun 23-Jun-13 19:32:22

smile no, have been reading the thread since it started, just mixed up feegle and babyheaves names and did some untimely postings on my third world internet connection.

Vivacia Sun 23-Jun-13 19:33:33

I thought Melika was being ironic.

FeegleFion Sun 23-Jun-13 19:41:24

Umm, no Vivacia s/he wasn't. Just offering their opinion.

DeckSwabber Sun 23-Jun-13 19:42:08

Well, I haven't ready teh whole thread but I am eternally grateful for the tip on customising. The things you learn....!

melika Sun 23-Jun-13 19:43:58

Umm, how do you know?

FeegleFion Sun 23-Jun-13 20:02:25

Are you serious Melika? Your actually just on the lookout for a bunfight aren't you?

monicalewinski Sun 23-Jun-13 20:14:20

Sparklingbrook & SelectAUserName thanks for directing me to the set up stuff (realise this is completely out of context now as the thread has moved on heaps, but I've been out and didn't want to be rude and not say thanks!)

Sparklingbrook Sun 23-Jun-13 20:20:24

Aww thanks monica. i have been on here since Oct 11 and only just found the bookmark thing. grin

Vivacia Mon 05-Aug-13 14:53:32

FFS this is still driving me up the wall. I have come here to rant about it rather than interrupt the thread it's happening on but for goodness' sake.

and breathe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now