To think that... *Spoilers for The Voice final*

(82 Posts)
notafan0fy00 Sat 22-Jun-13 22:25:16

Andrea shouldn't have won - that Leah has a much, much better voice, but that Andrea got the sympathy vote?

I mean obvs A has a decent voice and is very brave, but she doesn't actually always hit the notes and her voice is often all quavery like an old lady, whereas Leah is just phenomental (albeit seems a bit twatty).

However, the People Of Britain - esp the kind who vote in these things - are suckers for a good sob story.

WarmAndSunny Mon 24-Jun-13 07:36:34

Ps Bo released a single a while ago I think.

MrsBucketxx Mon 24-Jun-13 07:38:04

it upsets me that people can't just be nice and accept thst andrea won cause she has a lovely pure tone,

leah screached a LOT

mike was flat all the time and mat was a bit meh.

sounds like lots of sour grapes, andrea woukd not uave got through the blinds without a great voice ffs.

I think Andrea's just probably got the biggest and most supportive family. Voting must have been in double figures, mostly related to the acts. grin

I think she'll do well out of the religious granny market - there's a solid career there to be had, and weekly Songs Of Praise appearances.

SoupDragon Mon 24-Jun-13 07:47:39

When I say I've not heard anything from Bo, it may be that I've not noticed. Tyler I have noticed without looking for him IYSWIM.

SoupDragon Mon 24-Jun-13 07:48:15

Leah will do well once someone takes her in hand and teaches her to control her voice better.

Samu2 Mon 24-Jun-13 08:20:32

Bo's album is really good.

I actually love Andrea's single. Didn't think much of her in the show, but she does sound lovely in her single.

Poor Leanne sad that must be horribly embarrassing for her.

"Leah went through because she was quirky and different, with her incredible vocal range and strange vocal tricks."
"Whereas Leah is something different - not to everyone's tastes but definitely memorable."

Haven't you answered your own question there? She is not to everyone's tastes. As for vocal range, so has Mariah Carey, and I don't like listening to her either. Just sing the damned song woman, stop crowbarring fancy trills in where they don't belong and don't suit the song! And I found Leah's singing similarly annoying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now