PENIS PHOTOS - Really????

(216 Posts)
Hullygully Fri 21-Jun-13 12:46:55

Inspired by another thread. If you met someone in rl or online and they sent you a photo of their penis, would you think that was hot? Or even acceptable?

I would never ever ever get involved with someone that sent me willy pics.

Am I just old? Is this what people do now?

Hullygully Mon 24-Jun-13 10:59:17

You're probs right postbellum

But I can't bear to think so, it's too awfully horribly depressing

PostBellumBugsy Mon 24-Jun-13 10:09:35

I don't think they get a particular thrill from sending out their nob shots, because I don't think it is a big deal for them. I think they are hoping for reciprocal shots & that is where the thrill lies.

Online dating is a numbers game. If you send enough women a shot of your nob, with a request for a reciprocal photo, you will probably get a few back. It is the same as if you start the 'sext' talk with enough women, then some will reciprocate. There is almost a formula feel to some of these online conversations sometimes and you can anticipate exactly where it will end up with the bloody nob shot.

Maybe I'm very cynical and other ODers will have a different perception.

peeriebear Mon 24-Jun-13 09:43:35

I received a dick photo from the assistant DA of Bronx County once (I am in East Midlands!)
That was a strange time in my life...

WildlingPrincess Mon 24-Jun-13 09:39:37

Knew this would be about online dating! I've received them before. None were anything to write home about.

They probably count any response, however disparaging, as a success.

mercury7 Mon 24-Jun-13 09:35:41

exactement!
It's the only sexual thrill they get:0

Hullygully Mon 24-Jun-13 09:25:29

It's...weird

I think the thrill must be in the sending, the exhibitionism of it, rather than in the hoped for reception.

Like: here is my DICK <shivery thrill, consequences irrelevant>

AnyFucker Mon 24-Jun-13 09:23:33

*are

AnyFucker Mon 24-Jun-13 09:23:22

Well, these blokes a bit dim, they probably don't connect the dots in their lives generally so I suppose they just keep doing it in the face of derision and contempt.

Very sad

Hullygully Mon 24-Jun-13 08:19:31

I wonder how many ohdearlordfuckoffyouvilescumbags they have to get before they realise it isn't working?

drfayray Mon 24-Jun-13 02:25:43

I am 51 and get them hmm
I really wish they wouldn't.
But it is a way to weed out the fuckwitts.

mercury7 Sun 23-Jun-13 22:13:09

I once encountered a skype flasher, I hung up the second I realised what was happening...he pestered me by text asking why I'd hung up, I ignored him for a while, then sent a reply to shut him up...he tried to pretend it was an accidentshock

NigellaEllaElla Sun 23-Jun-13 22:05:13

I have not laughed this much in forever!!! I am shaking and crying with laughter. Absolutely brilliant. Loving the outrage and in particular the shock at the "cum video"

For the record I haven't been sent a penis pic. I am very, very glad about this.

LackaDAISYcal Sun 23-Jun-13 22:04:15

I'm seriously contemplating joing a dating website just so I can get sent some cockshots. This is a whole dating area that I will probably never ever have experience of (though a male friend at high school did make me an 18th birthday card of a man in a black mac and when you opened it up he was a flasher complete with pop-up cock, if that counts?)

However, I can just imagine DH's post on mumsnetwidower.com "Just found out my wife has joined a dating website and has hundreds of photos of random cocks on her phone, what should I do?"

The overwhelming response...

Leave the bitch!

lemonmuffin Sun 23-Jun-13 21:54:25

I quite like getting cock photos from a new boyfriend tbh.

Not off some random stranger obviously. But from someone you've been seeing for a while and already slept with, it can be quite a turn on.

As always, people are different though. Maybe it's an age thing.

2712 Sun 23-Jun-13 21:46:33

Can someone please tell me how to share this thread on my facebook as my friends would love it!

Artyjools Sun 23-Jun-13 21:42:19

I just want to thank Mumsnet for making me laugh so much I cried. My husband came in and wondered what was going on. We then walked the dog and I tried to tell him about the man dressed as a penis being attacked and being rescued by a woman dressed as a vagina and I started laughing/crying again. He couldn't get any sense out of me.

We are far too old to understand any of this. I asked him if he would send me a photo of his bits and he said he would when they invented wide-screen phones grin.

Well, yes. Got to look on the bright side...

AnyFucker Sun 23-Jun-13 21:33:18

I think we should be positive about the idea of cock pic sending

it makes it easier to weed out the fuckwits, instead of having to date them for a while before you realise they are wastes of oxygen

every cloud...

IneedAyoniNickname Sun 23-Jun-13 21:22:55

A guy I recently met online, who previously seemed lovely, sent me a penis.picture. at least I think he did tbh it was so small!.seriously!

MatureUniStudent Sun 23-Jun-13 21:08:46

Ellen grin

I'm 32 and I've never received a penis photo either. I'm very glad of this.

Definitely a generational thing. I am 54 and can confidently say I have never received such a photo.

<relief>

melika Sun 23-Jun-13 19:48:55

My God times have changed! It's almost normal to send these? I must be a prude. I think that would put me right off a man if he sent me one.

Thank God I've never been sent a cock pic! When I found out about my exH's affair I had a quick scan of his emails. He'd sent the OW a penis pic with the caption, 'Look at my tan line!' She emailed back, 'I want to put my face in that, mmmm!' shock Eeewww. Boak. He was 46, fgs, and it bends to the left.

I have told everybody that I can think of about this. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now