Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to fancy the pants, top hat and guitar off Slash ?

(96 Posts)
OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 00:33:55

and to have done so for about 20 years ?

You are not alone. Infact my hair mirrors his. grin

StuntGirl Fri 21-Jun-13 00:38:50

Oh dear nigel indeed. Have a word with yourself grin

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 00:39:00

I have been watching that video with him and Fergie, Beautiful Dangerous If you haven't seen it, watch it. All I can say is, she is one lucky girl.

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 00:39:46

The above is only to anyone else who fancies him. I wouldn't suggest anyone else watch it, it's quite disturbing !!

Pancakeflipper Fri 21-Jun-13 00:40:18

<shudders>

Talking of disturbing, dd's piano teacher's son is Slash in a tribute band. He was previously a violinist and that's what he looks like. Very odd to see him in his Slash persona.

Plus he's a decade younger than me whereas the real Slash is about a decade older.

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 00:54:05

oooh, you must be the same age as me then smile He's getting a bit old now but I absolutely definitely still would.

StuntGirl Fri 21-Jun-13 00:56:33

The persistant shirtlessness creeps me out, I don't know why.

Would you still knowing his real name is Saul Hudson and he's from Stoke?

Dh seems to think this makes a difference.

AudrinaAdare Fri 21-Jun-13 01:04:39

I like Slash. He is a proper rock star. I sometimes wonder if there should be some sort of officiating body to regulate them, like a Guild or something:

So tell me Mr Pretentious Poser, when was the last time you took hallucinogenic drugs or drank alcohol?

Erm...

And when was the last time you used hair product?

This morning, Sir!

You're a disgrace to the profession, man - OUT! Come back tomorrow and hand your guitar in!

You couldn't kick Slash out for clean-living and use of hairspray although I am glad he is being sensible now.

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 01:08:08

Would you still knowing his real name is Saul Hudson and he's from Stoke?
i knew that anyway wink He could be called tinky winky from lala land. I would still fancy him

Me too. grin

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 01:19:32

especially for you, its my ipad lockscreen. I hope the link works !

GilmoursPillow Fri 21-Jun-13 05:35:20

All I can say is, she is one lucky girl.

Indeed. I am sitting in bed with a skimpy nightie like hers (but because my bedroom is to damned hot, not because I'm sexy), long stringy hair and smudged make-up and 8 extra dress sizes

Jaynebxl Fri 21-Jun-13 05:58:53

Ewww he makes Russell Brand look clean!

LadyBryan Fri 21-Jun-13 09:19:01

YANBU

There's something very hot about a rock god grin

He's never done anything for me but then I think he looks like a relation of Cousin It from the Addams Family. grin

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 09:32:17

I take your point AKiss but... He's Slash.

I almost wet myself when forced to sit through Top Gear and clarkson said Slash was the star in a reasonably priced car. I did notice that, unusually, there were an awful lot of women on the show that night lol

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 09:33:51

Gilmoursgirl, i look just like fergie too. If she put on bout 5 stone ! I would probably have to drug him too haha

YADNBU smile Mr Hudson is the ultimate rock god wouldn't say no to Duff either

girlywhirly Fri 21-Jun-13 09:40:39

He looks a bit pale in that pool photo!

I think his hair must have looked like that after he had been driving that tiny car on Top Gear, when he took off the crash helmet they made him wear.

I quite like Slash and his music, and I am old (well 8 yrs older than him)

OhDearNigel Fri 21-Jun-13 09:43:03

Orangegoldwife, the only one of the original line up i would turn down would be axl rose. I find him repulsive now and even in his 20s he drew a fine line between hypnotic and hideous. And the cycling shorts...

I quite liked the cycling shorts. blush
And I love your iPad lock screen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now