AIBU to be stupidly excited about going to bed?

(21 Posts)

aaah bliss!!! smile

specialmagiclady Tue 18-Jun-13 13:01:40

Fandango - LTB! (Or at least invest in large hatpin should be dare to encroach on your side again)

Numberlock Tue 18-Jun-13 07:45:58

YouStay Can I ask where you get starch from these days? I couldn't find it in the supermarket.

I did consider posting about this last night smile I had clean sheets too but they were ruined for me as I got up to do the dream feed and when I got back DP had spread himself all across my side; he has the wingspan of a bloody albatross. Then my side smelled of his stinky deodorant, just not the same sad

were doing sheets tonight. long overdue makes it even better I cannot wait!

digerd Tue 18-Jun-13 07:17:55

ps " My hot summer night ones"

digerd Tue 18-Jun-13 07:15:58

I never iron my sheets/duvet covers as they don't need to be. Still in my fleece ones anyway which don't crease.
My summer ones are a beautiful silky soft german quality, and hung up in the warmth, straightened out on the line, they are as smooth as they are silky soft pure cottonsmile.

I iron the bedlinen and I starch it.

There is nothing more comforting [ yes I know there is really!] than making up a clean bed, when you unfold the sheet and the starchy crunchiness envelopes the mattress.

I always make sure I'm first in bed on clean linen night!

specialmagiclady Tue 18-Jun-13 06:48:22

Morning all! Yes -sheets ironed.not the nightie (I iron quadrilaterals only). Anything other than pure cotton leaves me in a fetid pit of sweat.

If I was rich (or childless - or both), I would have freshly ironed sheets every day. Yum!

steppemum Mon 17-Jun-13 23:25:42

my mum gets her cleaner to irons her sheets. they are 100% cotton in that look all screwed up till they are ironed way.

simple solution - don't buy sheets like that!

thebody Mon 17-Jun-13 23:21:24

My mother does!! Mental.

iamadoozermum Mon 17-Jun-13 23:21:23

I love bath, clean sheets and pyjamas nights. DH finds it totally bizarre. Had a shower tonight instead and it just doesn't feel right. So YATotallyNBU

NumTumDeDum Mon 17-Jun-13 23:18:56

People don't iron their bedsheets? shock

thebody Mon 17-Jun-13 23:15:29

Ooh lovely, clean fresh sheets and just got out if the bath fresh with coconut butter moisturiser.

Op lovely.

People still wear nighties?

I'm a pj hater though so I don't know whats 'hip' these days grin

Too warm for night clothes

ReindeerBollocks Mon 17-Jun-13 23:14:55

People iron their bedsheets shock

YANBU bedtime is a great time of day, especially with fresh bedding.

I am off now. Night night

NumTumDeDum Mon 17-Jun-13 23:12:37

Are the sheets ironed? your answer affects your reasonableness

LegoAcupuncture Mon 17-Jun-13 23:11:22

Ah, but have you also shaved your legs?

Boomba Mon 17-Jun-13 23:07:33

if you are, then I am too! Its not even clean sheets! But I have been looking forward to going to bed, since I got up this morning

sleep well

specialmagiclady Mon 17-Jun-13 23:06:05

It is clean-sheets-and-a-clean-nightie night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now