To wish that child free flights existed

(179 Posts)
1Veryhungrycaterpillar Mon 17-Jun-13 14:01:41

I'm just sick of people complaining about children making noise on flights so I'd love it if those people could have a flight of their very own and leave us to it! I'm not talking about allowing kids to run amok but so fed up with people tutting and sighing when a baby starts crying, this always seems to result in the mother getting more stressed and more tears all round

Alisvolatpropiis Tue 18-Jun-13 18:02:46

lambzig shock

What an outrageously unpleasant woman she was!

I do worry about some people,that is clearly not normal behaviour.

I always really feel for parents whose babies/toddlers cry on flights, they're always so apologetic and embarrassed about it. It isn't ideal for anybody but realistically speaking,nothing can be done about it,so there is absolutely not point getting your arse in your hands about a crying child.

Unlike people who kick the backs of seats. I hate those people.

Eastpoint Tue 18-Jun-13 22:25:51

One of my friends offered her crying baby to the man who was tutting and asked him if he could do any better.

inneedofrain Tue 18-Jun-13 22:29:00

Eastpoint love your friend!!!!!!!

nohalfmeasures Wed 19-Jun-13 08:53:33

No everyone moans. We were on a 5hr flight when DS1 was 6months. He wouldn't stop crying and a lady appeared from the back of the cabin and asked if I would like some respite.
She walked him up and down for about 20 mins, and was so lovely and kind it made my day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now