To expect better of Al Pacino?

(53 Posts)
squoosh Sun 16-Jun-13 18:20:46

You are Al Pacino for God's sake, why are you starring in tragically unfunny ads for Sky Broadband? I'd expect this of Bruce Willis, but Al I never once dreamt that you would disappoint me in this way. Do you really need the cash that much?

You were in The Godfather, you were in Serpico, you were in Dog Day Afternoon. Well, after this debacle you are now in disgrace.

Now get out of my sight.

LeGavrOrf Wed 19-Jun-13 20:42:32

Genuinely laughed at 'now get out of my sight'

For some reason I am more annoyed by Julie Walters doing the VoiceOver for those ghastly lloyds bank adverts.

Al Pacino was so wonderful in the Godfather. His FACE at the end if the second one. Poor fredo.

LeGavrOrf Wed 19-Jun-13 20:45:33

What else has BruceWillis starred in that has been successful?

It's not just based on Die Hard and Moonlighting is it?

I do love Die Hard though, if only so I can walk around saying 'get me ze detonators' and pretend to be Holly Genarro punching the news man for a few days. That is the best Film punch ever.

bigbuttons Wed 19-Jun-13 20:46:38

I saw the Pacino ad yesterday . I gave him a good looking at, decided that it couldn't possibly be Pacino as he was far too 'up there' to do a poxy ad, and it must be someone else who sort of looks like him but who I don't recognise, or something.
Honestly it's only after seeing this thread that I realise that it WAS himshock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now