To really fancy

(28 Posts)

Tom Cruise in Rock of Ages? I know he's a creepy weirdo, but fuck he looks & sounds hawt!
<ashamed, but horny>

elQuintoConyo Sat 15-Jun-13 22:49:30

Not at all (although I haven't seen the film).
I'm a galumphing great moose, but DH fancied me enough to marry me - I'll never figure it out!

valiumredhead Sat 15-Jun-13 22:49:57

He does not! shock

YABU. I'd sooner shag David Cameron.

Fairylea Sat 15-Jun-13 22:52:29

I have heard others say this.

Watch him in oblivion. Super twat as usual.

All world order will once again be restored smile

AmyFarrahFowlerCooper Sat 15-Jun-13 22:54:13

YABU for using the word "horny".

Other than that YANBU grin

HappyJustToBe Sat 15-Jun-13 22:54:39

Luckily we all have different tastes...!

valiumredhead Sat 15-Jun-13 22:56:32

David Cameron is pushing it a bit far tbhshock

Fairylea Sat 15-Jun-13 22:57:27

I'd hope David Cameron isn't pushing it anywhere.

(smile )

David Cameron? Yeuch!
TBF, DH is away with work just going into the 2nd week of 2 and immid cycle wink (tmi sorry)
Am off to BCAS to cleanse my brain!

valiumredhead Sat 15-Jun-13 23:14:35

Now I'm weighing up if Nick Clegg is worse than DC...

mrsjay Sat 15-Jun-13 23:24:18

Oh god no he is gross in R O A <shudder> but whatever tickles your pickle hmm

Ick his jaw is weird and his eyes boogle and he's really wee. Although i think owen and luke wilson deserve one grin

mrsjay Sat 15-Jun-13 23:29:40

Luke wilsons mouth is too pouty it is distracting

Ooh forgot about the Wilsons grin
I'm usually more of a Cumberbatch fan! Nick Clegg?hmm

I like a pretty pouty mouth all puckered and ready to go grin i cannot see the attraction in the sherlock man he has weeny eyes i can't stick little creepy eyes and he has curly hair i think thats a major nooo!

Burmillababe Sun 16-Jun-13 00:08:45

I have never fancied Tom Cruise before but I have to confess that he is HOT in Rock of Ages!! I saw The Truman Show today as well and realised Jim Carrey is rather fit (when not pulling silly faces)! Not something I would admit in RL though! blush grin

treaclesoda Sun 16-Jun-13 00:12:25

I remember reading special features on Tom Cruise in Blue Jeans magazine. I think I thought he was rather handsome then. But then I grew up and discovered he was rather creepy. No one else here remember s Blue Jeans, do they? <sobs>

I think jim carrey is a very attractive man. However, after seeing him doing the bumming and being gay with ewan mcgregor i just get a red face thinking about his slim lythe body doing the bum sex whenever i think of him blush

That made total sense in my head hmm

QueenOfCats Sun 16-Jun-13 00:19:54

I only fancy Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder. I find his dance as the credits roll strangely erotic blush

super it's in Cumberbatches voice. The voice seduces you, then you notice his hands, then his torso...

minouminou Sun 16-Jun-13 00:41:15

I said many years ago that TC was evil.... I was right.
YABU.
Another one not feeling the Cumbersnatch here, too.

Burmillababe Sun 16-Jun-13 00:42:13

treaclesoda I remember Blue Jeans - it was fab! grin

I've never heard him speak blush i record mostly anerican shows and skip the ads or watch qi, tbh i'm surprised i know who anyone on british telly is grin

Tom hanks is one i like and that boy of his who is probably older than me both lovely looking and smooth of voice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now