to think Matthew Wright's researchers have a piss easy job?

(12 Posts)
ARealDame Thu 13-Jun-13 12:00:29

I like Terry Christian too. Very funny IMO, and a bit out of the box. But Matthew often gives him unimpressed-teachery looks.

HairyWorm Thu 13-Jun-13 11:21:58

I liked Terry Christian`s comments about sales on wards.
Thought it was all skirted over a bit to lightly and missed the point somewhat. And he nicked the Twitter hashtag #BountyMutiny. Lazy journalism..

GibberTheMonkey Thu 13-Jun-13 11:19:17

On other occasions I've caught I would agree but I just caught a bit this morning and the things they talked about are all in the news at the moment

Oh, what a surprisingly leading question to go to the ad-break not angry

TigerSwallowTail Thu 13-Jun-13 10:41:54

Bounty reps have been in the news recently as a glasgow doctor publicly criticised them about a week and a half ago so they may not have found that idea here.

If they quote me, I shall add it to my CV grin

weisswusrt Thu 13-Jun-13 10:18:23

Its bounty reps this morning!

mrsjay Thu 13-Jun-13 10:13:05

oh I am not watching I have jeremy kyle something else on

MrsRajeshKoothrappali Thu 13-Jun-13 09:57:15

Oooooo, which threads have they copied?

shock

If we're doing their research shouldn't they reward us with cake or something??

grin

roundtable Thu 13-Jun-13 09:38:24

I draw the line at This Morning and Loose Women! grin

I have noticed before but it seems really blatant today.

mrsjay Thu 13-Jun-13 09:35:00

have you just noticed grin it is when you see it on loose women this morning then you start to roll your eyes at them all fwiw I dont watch loose women I just see the adverts and copycat topics

roundtable Thu 13-Jun-13 09:33:05

Or whoever it is who decides on the topics?

Just tuned in and I think every topic is a thread on here. You'd think they'd at least acknowledge the site as a source.

Yes, I know iabu for watching it, especially with this weeks panellists, but I like it to have a vent and then I feel so much better for the day. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now