Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To be on Tina's side in Cornation Street

(101 Posts)
CelticPixie Wed 12-Jun-13 20:26:07

I just want her to take that baby and run as far away as she can from the hideously rough and dis functional Armstrong/Windass family. Gary and Izzy rushed into the surrogacy without thinking it through properly and their relationship is not stable. Owen is well dodgy, Auntie Katy is a selfish cow who walked out on her lovely boyfriend and father of her son for a bad boy, Anna is a fishwife and then there is Faye the spawn of Satan. I can't blame Tina for deciding she doesn't want the baby to go to them after all. He'll be dragged up, poor thing.

It's sad how involved in this storyline I've become actually. How dare Anna speak to Rita like that!

ClartyCarol Thu 13-Jun-13 22:53:48

Yes I thought an IVF clinic would have very sensitive pg tests to prevent any situation like that occurring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now