warning! Trivial. Bruce Lee Vs Sly Stallone.

(16 Posts)
MyPreciousRing Sun 26-May-13 09:36:29

I ended up googling 'adamant' because I was obsessed that I had spelled it wrong; got some ace information on Adam Ant grin

HollyBerryBush Sun 26-May-13 08:22:05

I liked Adam Ant - just to spin the thread on its axis grin

Tee2072 Sun 26-May-13 07:58:54

Well, Bruce Lee is dead, so Sly has that point in his favour....

KatyTheCleaningLady Sun 26-May-13 07:38:52

I actually think Stallone is (well, was) hot. But Bruce Lee could have kicked his ass.

I like both their bodies.

AgentZigzag Sun 26-May-13 01:35:43

I've just realised I was thinking about Jackie Chan rather than BL grin

But what I said still applies.

FreudiansSlipper Sun 26-May-13 00:52:40

Not many people are as fit as Bruce Lee was he pushed himself to the absolute extremes an amazing man and he was very intelligent too and very very
good looking

Stallone is just pumped up, in real life he is much smaller than you think he would be with a big head

MyPreciousRing Sun 26-May-13 00:48:30

So. I. Win.grin

RhondaJean Sun 26-May-13 00:44:16

Led would kick stall ones arse.

Muscle bound meatheads can lift big weights but have no functional strength.

I do weights and martial arts every day and Stallone isn't in good knick, he is a body builder, not built for strength speed or power.

BegoniaBampot Sun 26-May-13 00:02:17

I hate that pumped up Chippendale look. A nice in proportion, naturally athletic build any day. Swimmers have lovely bodies!

squeakytoy Sun 26-May-13 00:01:44

bodywise I would still pick Bruce Lee.. real muscle and not the Stallone steroid pumped body builder type of physique..

BegoniaBampot Sun 26-May-13 00:00:22

Bruce Lee was HOT and well, Sly is NOT!

MyPreciousRing Sun 26-May-13 00:00:17

DH getting all antsy noo saying he was talking about 'body' only. I absolutely think we should look at the whole package.

Bruce Lee would wipe the floor with Rocky - and you could have a better conversation with him. Sylvester mumbles incoherently a lot of the time. Bruce's command of the English language was far superior.

AgentZigzag Sat 25-May-13 23:48:22

Bruce Lee is wiry and fucking Rock Hard.

Sly Stallone is a mumbling tosser.

Your DH hasn't got a leg to stand on.

You could take him on, easy (were it to come to blows).

squeakytoy Sat 25-May-13 23:44:50

I would much prefer Bruce Lee.

MyPreciousRing Sat 25-May-13 23:39:42

Bloody hell... 'Adamant'. Managed to get it wrong twice.

MyPreciousRing Sat 25-May-13 23:37:53

My husband and I are watching the pay per view boxing. It led to a discussion about the Rocky films and then about Bruce Lee fights in his films.

We have had a discussion regarding the physique of the two men.

I am adamant that Bruce Lee had a better body than Sylvester Stallone; my husband says he was 'skinny and scrawny' and would choose to have a body like Rocky.

Am I being unreasonable to be absolutely adamamnt that Bruce Lee had a better body than Sly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now