Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

weight loss related, am I being impatient?

(26 Posts)
MissMalteser Thu 23-May-13 13:19:02

So been on a diet for the last 4/5 weeks now, had a total of 2 stone to lose and having lost 12 pounds am almost halfway there, but... I cannot see any difference in myself at all! Well, a little on my face, but surely the start of that double chin wasn't harbouring nearly a stone's worth of fat?
It's so annoying as everyone knows im dieting so keep asking how im doing and im afraid to say as I don't want them scrutinising me wondering if its all came off my cankles!
Aibu to have expected to notice a difference by now? I am a size 12 who was creeping into a 14 btw

Darkesteyes Thu 23-May-13 21:24:11

Miss Malteser Thankyou. With me it was hell for the first 3 -4 weeks. SOOO hungry but its getting better now.
My congrats to everyone too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now