Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to think my friend is right and I do actually attract all the weirdos on the bus?

(158 Posts)
OwlLady Tue 21-May-13 11:02:52

as it's happening here now sad shock. I have posted on several threads in my limited time here in the last few weeks and a fair few have been deleted as they were started by frogs, badgers and hares

is this an affliction that only I have been blessed with? confused

crashdoll Tue 21-May-13 14:47:05

MNers really get het up on bus threads, don't they?!

PipkinsPal Tue 21-May-13 14:49:47

I get undesirables calling me "love", "sweetheart" and "darling".

Onesleeptillwembley Tue 21-May-13 14:57:35

Owllady I can totally see where you OP is coming from, you obviousky attract them on Mumsnet too. grin wink
Does anyone remember the old Jasper Carrot sketch? The Fray Bentos bomb?

meddie Tue 21-May-13 15:04:28
trice Tue 21-May-13 16:00:24

I quite like chatting to the bus folk so long as they are not too scary. I like to hear about what they are having for tea or what their grandchildren got in their exams. I always ask if I can save the boiled sweet until later though.

OwlLady Tue 21-May-13 16:12:10

grin onesleep
I think i need a lie down after this thread!

LisaMed Tue 21-May-13 16:16:09

I am a weirdo, known for it.

I try not to talk to people on buses though. Actually I usually can't get a word in edgeways.

LittleMissGerardButlerfan Tue 21-May-13 16:18:17

I seem to attract people on the bus who have no idea what personal space is! No I don't want your bum cheek resting on my leg thank you grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now