Prince Harry

(231 Posts)
emeraldgirl1 Fri 10-May-13 00:02:33

AIBU to find it impossible NOT to have a sneaky crush?

Like pretty much every grown woman in America, apparently...

blush

Only a few years ago I was openly mocking a friend for her minor obsession with him.

And oh god I have just realised my mum fancies him too... blush blush

Is gorgeous.

Ever since those naked pics came out I have developed a crush.

I would play naked games with him all night long

footphobic Fri 10-May-13 11:26:06

Apart from colouring obviously, Harry's resemblance to Charles is remarkable, can't see how there's doubt about his parentage.

Like the baby born as a result of the Boris Becker broom cupboard 'liason' . He denied paternity, they showed a picture of the baby, which was literally a mini and very cute replica of BB; it was so ridiculous that he denied it.

Badvoc Fri 10-May-13 11:27:15

He calls people who wear turbans "rag heads"
Uses the term "paki"
I think it's pretty much accepted he is JHs child isn't it?
He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever IMO.

livinginwonderland Fri 10-May-13 11:42:55

he looks so much like charles, i'm not sure how people can still argue that he's got a different father.

There is a photo of Prince Phillip at a similar age and he definitely takes after his Grandfather.

There is definitely something wickedly sexy about him.

ScumbagCollegeDropout Fri 10-May-13 11:58:52

I shagged someone who looks like him.

I was drunk and desperate for a shag though...

squoosh Fri 10-May-13 12:04:46

'wickedly sexy'

shock

boschy Fri 10-May-13 12:05:47

I think he's probably ok underneath... some idiotic remarks and behaviour which he's apologised for and is probably hideously embarassed by. Army banter and public school entitlement do seem vile if you are not part of that environment though.

I also think it must be so hard to do your growing up under a microscope, knowing that the press in particular are waiting for you to fuck up and leap on your mistake with glee and tell the world about it - whereas if you are an ordinary Tim Nice-But-Dim no one else except your social circle finds out about it.

SirChenjin Fri 10-May-13 12:07:46

If he didn't have the money or the status that he has no-one would give him a second glance - he'd just be one more drunken sunburned Brit on the Costas vomiting in the street. Far too many people are easily impressed by a bit of royalty.

SilverOldie Fri 10-May-13 12:09:32

I don't think his parentage is in doubt, he takes after Diana's family, he looks like her sisters.

He has said and done some stupid things but I think he's ok now he's grown up a bit.

squoosh Fri 10-May-13 12:11:01

He's not as bad as his Uncle Andrew I'll say that much.

DontmindifIdo Fri 10-May-13 12:15:48

Agree woth siliverOldie- if I did'nt know he was Diana's DS but was shown a photo of him and a photo of each of hte Spencer sisters and told to guess who's child he was, i'd say he was the DS of Lady Sarah thingy.

But yes, also have a bit of a crush on him. He's growing into his looks, actually does hold down a useful job, looks v sexy in uniform and has the air of a man who's really a very good shag. and has £10m in the bank from his mother's estate

ClartyCarol Fri 10-May-13 12:17:41

He'd be good to go for a pint with? Unless you're under 25, white, slim, blonde, thick and minted then I suspect he wouldn't go within a mile of you, never mind deign to have a pint with you.

And I'm sure that's not him in that photo.

seeker Fri 10-May-13 12:18:50

Well, if you like going for pints with racist gits.

ClartyCarol Fri 10-May-13 12:21:57

Racist gits / overprivileged tosspots.

LtEveDallas Fri 10-May-13 12:23:45

Seeker, are you aware of what the recipient of the 'paki friend' quote used to call his friend Prince Harry?

seeker Fri 10-May-13 12:24:35

I don't care.

Lottapianos Fri 10-May-13 12:25:08

I'm sure he's an enormous tosser and none too bright with it. I could imagine him propping up the bar of some posh git private members club, chortling at racist anecdotes and referring to women as 'fillies' and 'totty'.

I probably still would though, if I was plastered. But I would hate myself in the morning, for all sorts of reasons, so probably not worth it. I'm a bit of a fool for posh boys blush

seeker Fri 10-May-13 12:26:14

Anyone who can emerge from Eton with minimal GSSEs and A levels must, actually, be extremely thick indeed!

LtEveDallas Fri 10-May-13 12:28:15

I don't care

Ahh yes, because it's too easy just to think the worst of someone, without any actual knowledge of them.

OK, all cool smile

DomesticCEO Fri 10-May-13 12:28:48

His mother's brains and his father's looks.

What a catch hmm.

As others have said if he wasn't a prince you wouldn't like twice.

But then I don't get the fuss about his big brother other. Equally unappealing.

DomesticCEO Fri 10-May-13 12:29:42

Dallas, as seeker said he had the best education money can by and achieved utterly crap grades - bright he ain't!

rambososcar Fri 10-May-13 12:30:18

Oh be honest, Harry's a dim little Kraut, LtEve, you can't defend him!

LtEveDallas Fri 10-May-13 12:33:02

Dallas, as seeker said he had the best education money can by and achieved utterly crap grades - bright he ain't

Actually the Pilots exams that he took and absolutely smashed would tell another story, but it's OK, you don't want to hear that.

kim147 Fri 10-May-13 12:36:10

I'm sure he's fine as a pilot and did well on the exams.
Would he have got in to the Army based on his school exams and experience in the first place?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now