Prince Harry

(231 Posts)
emeraldgirl1 Fri 10-May-13 00:02:33

AIBU to find it impossible NOT to have a sneaky crush?

Like pretty much every grown woman in America, apparently...

blush

Only a few years ago I was openly mocking a friend for her minor obsession with him.

And oh god I have just realised my mum fancies him too... blush blush

allaflutter Mon 13-May-13 18:19:58

Dontmind, oh yes grin! seriously, I can't see what's so off-putting about him unless he is simply not your type (and unless it's purely him being a Royal, which I admit is annoying grin, and indeed I'm not a fan of any Royals apart from the Queen.

Ideally I'd prefer him to be 10yrs younger as I'm in my 40s, but nobody's perfect grin. And whatever anyone thinks of his looks, his voice is very attarctive <swoon>.

allaflutter Mon 13-May-13 18:23:47

Harry is indeed twattish as most of his brattish ilk, apart from William wink, seen enough of twattish behaviour in chelsea etc biscuit, but he's improved A LOT with age & with his army experience .

DontmindifIdo Mon 13-May-13 18:26:29

Allaflutter - no, he's not attractive at all - and far too old (you are in your 40s woman, your totty of choice would surely be a lot younger than Charlie boy).

And I agree, Harry has grown into his looks, where as his big brother has gone hte other way... (lower the tone)

allaflutter Mon 13-May-13 18:42:00

Dontmind yes, William has gone down in looks but he's not twattish like Harry, he may be a bit dull, I don't know.
See, I think Charles IS attarctive, I find him very charming when he talks, not just the voice but his manner and thinking, I like sensitivity/artistic streak - I was never one for big biceps and strappy lads. I think, I'm attracted to his personality first (as I am with most men) and he's definitely a passionate type, he's a Scorpio, and anyway look how passionate he was about Camilla, that's rare with the priviledged, took so much flack. AND he cares about countryside and art, same as me grin. Also he's in good shape, slim etc, and yes, now he's a bit too old, but I like older men if they are interesting grin. Ode to Charles, here you are grin.

siezethenight Mon 13-May-13 19:39:51

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9uMJovuA_Y

The differences between the English and the Welsh!

I am Welsh, by the way and the video is meant to be funny and a lighthearted joke... I love it. I love the English also. I have never heard that Welsh poem before, ever.
And I love Prince Harry!

IamtheBatman Mon 13-May-13 19:51:20

I detest racism in all it's forms, and don't think particulaly highly of the royal family per se. But if you can do two tours of afghanistan and not come back a frothing racist you are probably doing ok. After having your mates or people you like/respect killed it would damage anyone. I know the stuff which seeker is referring to happened a long time ago and it isn't right but hopefully he's grown up a bit and isn't so much of a twat. As for the strip billiards who honestly gives a rats arse, he's a single man chatting up a woman and having sex! (the shock! the horror!) I personally don't care one way or the other about him to be honest. I just hope he learns to pull his head out of his arse and his foot out of his mouth. He'll probably be ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now