Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To be sitting here with my orange dress tucked in my knickers eating a cheese toastie cos I damn well feel like it?

(33 Posts)
josine32 Thu 09-May-13 01:05:44

Orange dress is just me being patriotic as I'm Dutch. DH said it was *** disgusting then stormed off to bed. There was me thinking married life (got hitched 2 weeks ago) and me waiting for my passport/ID card etc to be changed as have changed surname too would be a walk in the park but no...so ladies, AIBU or not? blush

WilsonFrickett Fri 10-May-13 11:14:13

But doesn't he realise you're being modest?

::goes to practice hand stands::

WTF have I just read?!

Tbh I'd be disgusted if someone made their self a cheese on toast and didn't make me any

I have an orange dress but I'm home alone so there's no one who's life it can impact

Mandy2003 Fri 10-May-13 11:21:24

Hmm, you need the loo a lot, you're eating cheese toasties at 1.00am -

POAS woman!!! grin

ChunkyChicken Fri 10-May-13 11:24:50

I don't think its disgusting although I am a bit confused at the reason/purpose etc. However, its your home too, you're not hurting anybody, so whatever floats your boat. YANBU

ChunkyChicken Fri 10-May-13 11:25:25

Agree with Mandy too. POAS!!

TheVermiciousKnid Fri 10-May-13 11:29:39

Were the pants orange?

Was it a gouda cheese toastie? If it was, disgusting is about right! grin

Fakebook Fri 10-May-13 11:34:07

[confused right.

Are you sure you're Dutch? It just that you put * as opposed to actually swearing. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now