seems like all the UK has sun and lovely warm weather

(69 Posts)
EggAndBaconUmbrella Mon 06-May-13 09:01:29

Apart from here. <scowl>

Graceparkhill Mon 06-May-13 20:25:24

DH has been out to empty bin ( Glasgow) and declares it "mild"

raisah Mon 06-May-13 20:20:23

We have just returned from a lovely bbq in N.London. Kids got tans on arms & legs!

Beautiful here (Lincolnshire). And we get snow grin <preens>

the sun has come out here now - bit bloody late (Scotland). We are forecast a high of 18 tomorrow with rain to come on wednesday and the rest of the week so i am setting up my washing for tomorrow - stripped my bed and everything!

ouryve Mon 06-May-13 19:18:45

It's taken all day for the cloud to eventually completely disappear, here in the Northeast of England, but it's finally managed it. It's warm, rather than hot, but hey! It was snowing 9 days ago!

Shinyshoes1 Mon 06-May-13 19:17:49

Apologies it 19.15 not 19.45 see all the sun has fried my brain

Shinyshoes1 Mon 06-May-13 19:16:33

It is hot hot hot here in Essex . Even at 19.45 I don't like this weather . I want to move to somewhere cool and rainy

AnyFucker Mon 06-May-13 19:10:37

The sky cleared in Manchester about midday and now I am sunburned smile

crypes Mon 06-May-13 18:25:56

I am spending bank holiday weekend in Isle of Wight and we have been to the beach all day and we are now lobster red.

wigglesrock Mon 06-May-13 18:21:22

We were at the zoo in Belfast from this morning and no rain. It threatened, those in the know hastily unpacked the anoraks smile but we got away with it. Infact just checking dds for wind sunburn. Lovely now but we are all too knackered to move.

Euphemia Mon 06-May-13 18:20:49

I'm willing to put up with crap weather rather than live in the Land of Gove, thanks. smile

EeyoreIsh Mon 06-May-13 18:17:06

You all need to move down south, I spent a couple of hours in the garden, and I'm now sunburnt grin

ignores the fact that it might actually quite nice to live outside of the south

hope you all get plenty of sun soon grin

<runs away again>

prettybird Mon 06-May-13 16:15:21

I keep on taking the washing downstairs to hang out to dry and every time I go outside it starts spitting again and threatening to rain harder, so I bring it back in again. hmm

I've still not hung it up inside instead though, 'cos I'm lazy I live in hope! wink

cocolepew Mon 06-May-13 15:47:38

Sort of sunny in N.I now shock, it's shooting and shining as my Gran used to say.

VodkaKnockers Mon 06-May-13 15:37:19

Typical Glasgow dreich weather but the sun is making a very poor attempt to peek through

MiaowTheCat Mon 06-May-13 14:42:55

Wonderful in the Midlands.

Looks like the sunshine voted for Scottish independence guys.

miffybun73 Mon 06-May-13 13:37:58

Hot and sunny here in Sunny Stockport smile

prettybird Mon 06-May-13 13:33:17

Starting to wonder if we are ever going to see Spring here in Glasgow. Cold, miserable, wet and worst of all, dull sad

I just want some light !!

WandaDoff Mon 06-May-13 13:29:59

It's raining in my bit of Glasgow. Which doesn't surprise me.

I have been rained on every day this week.

It's fecking raining here!

Bloody weather forecasters are shite at geography IMO - sunny all over the UK my arse.

SamuelWestsMistress Mon 06-May-13 10:44:25

I took my kids to a pony yesterday. Since last July it's been about 2 degrees and rainy. In the last few days we were preparing for the show and had bathed their pony who who was shivering the entire time so we had to do it as quickly as possible!

Last weekend i was doing a fun run and it actually snowed as i was trying not to freeze in my running gear. Yesterday when we were all kitted out in boots, tweed jackets, hats, gloves, ties and everything else the temperature was 24 bloody degrees!

Just fuck off weather. Act normally and stop being such a twat.

biscuit (for outside not for you OP!)

mrsjay Mon 06-May-13 10:44:16

21oC in Jersey

envy It is about 11 in scotland

JerseySpud Mon 06-May-13 10:43:27

21oC in Jersey

mrsjay Mon 06-May-13 10:42:24

hope so was down for a few days last july and it rained like I have never seen before

freddiefrog Mon 06-May-13 10:37:38

Warm and sunny here too, sorry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now