to be attracted to Macklemore

(28 Posts)

I cant be the only one who would have joined him inside his batman onesie!

Watching his new video and I really would ride him like seabiscuit.

Hes not my type at all but there seems to be something about him or is it because I've been man free for a couple of months?!

I was coming on to say it was the Batman onesie that did it for you, but you beat me too it. Apparently he has a big cock, so might be worth a punt, and he won't spend all the rent money on new clothes.

Not for me though, I'll stick with Ryan Reynolds.

To it. Sigh.

ErrorError Fri 03-May-13 18:47:28

Nope, I am also inexplicably attracted to Macklemore...

Amber I'd have the Reynolds over Macklemore any day!

Error Glad its not just me. I cant say why either

seanbonbon Fri 03-May-13 19:01:26

Well, if you're being unreasonable then I am too! Not normally attracted to rappers (not my genre at all) and normally go for dark-haired types so am kind of baffled!

But then his music is so good & his lyrics actually have some meaning, plus he'd be lots of fun judging by his humour in his videos, I'd say he's great in the sack....not spent much time pondering this nope, no way...

freddiefrog Fri 03-May-13 19:03:12

I don't think you're unreasonable

But, I'm currently afflicted with a Tom Cruise crush (I watched Rock of Ages) so I'm not qualified to judge

Sea That's like me! I normally go for dark haired men apart from Russell Howard

Freddie No you have no right to judge after that admission grin

ErrorError Fri 03-May-13 19:05:39

It could be his quiff, or the v alluring batman onesie. Or perhaps he's brainwashed us into fancying him by professing to have a big cock!

He looks like he'd be a good laugh too!

needaholidaynow Fri 03-May-13 19:13:49

Nope YANBU at all!

There's just something about him isn't there? wink

QueenOfCats Fri 03-May-13 19:18:48

Seeing as I currently have a thing for Korean boy bands (thanks dd) I'm the last one to judge grin

Oh god, I would!

he has distractingly sexy eyes & that voice

AIBU? yes but I don't care grin

It might be the voice and the eyes. Hes just so doable

He could make the alphabet sound cool/sexy IMO grin

Plus he's actually got some principles (irt the gay rights issue in the USA, he's done a fair bit to raise the issue via his status etc).

I'm young myself so it's probably that too! (Only 22) smile

I'm 22 as well.

I'd sit and let him read a take away menu to me

ErrorError Fri 03-May-13 19:33:16

how old is he? I'm 27, not to old for Macklemore I hope! Always secretly fantasise about bumping into sexy celebrities and that they'll fall in love with me

Oo. Snap smile

I reckon it's because he's cute as well as sexy.

Lethal combo grin

ErrorError Fri 03-May-13 19:33:31

*too

ErrorError Fri 03-May-13 19:33:54

Aha! He's 29!

I keep thinking I will bump into RH and he will fall in love but nothing yet. Either him or Scott from 5ive blush

Scott from 5ive is too old for you SP!

SneakyNuts Fri 03-May-13 22:48:52

Uuuuh he's lovely!

SP I'm the same age as you- my friends and I would all drop our knickers for him

I love Scott from 5ive, and he's a SAHD so you know he'd be handy to have around.

lborolass Sat 04-May-13 12:17:34

I have no idea what Macklemore looks like so wouldn't recognise him in the street but I would like help to settle an arguement with my children who do listen to him on the radio.

Is he mack-le-more or mackel-more?

Many thanks grin

I say Mackel-more just because that's what it looks like to me grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now