what a surprise! my in-laws are twats!

(11 Posts)
Sallyingforth Fri 03-May-13 16:08:24

YABU for hiding another bloody Farcebook post under an anonymous title.

Next time please include FB in the title so that people with better things to do can ignore it.

TheSlug Fri 03-May-13 15:54:37

I'm with MaxPepsi wink

ENormaSnob Fri 03-May-13 15:45:30

Is it a beach holiday?

You may find yourself as star of rack of the day shock

cornypringle Fri 03-May-13 15:44:44

are you going along to see the virtually naked waiters? grin

AtYourCervix Fri 03-May-13 15:41:54

And

1. If H who shares genetic material with these dock heads, ikes the same page, i wil be most displeased.

And

2. My work colleagues are planning a hysterical night out somewhere where the waiters are virtually naked.

cornypringle Fri 03-May-13 15:40:41

perhaps you should start twat of the day
you have 2 candidates already

pollywollydoodle Fri 03-May-13 15:38:31

i like rock of the day ....today is quartzwink

MaxPepsi Fri 03-May-13 15:36:21

Oh dear - you wouldn't want to be friends with me. I liked the hottest blokes on the planet or something equally as twattish the other day.

Just so I can have a sneaky ogle at some rather delicious men when I get bored at work grin

AKAK81 Fri 03-May-13 15:36:13

YABVU rack of the day is awesome!

grin

AtYourCervix Fri 03-May-13 15:24:22

yes this this FB U.

And an in-law U.

Recently and reluctantly accepted 2 BiL friend requests. My syspicions have been confirmed and they are both now officially twats,

Both have 'liked' the Untasteful and cuntish page entitled 'Rack Of The Day' where there is a daily photograph of a woman's cleavage.

The reason I have yhese 2 wankers as FB friends? I thought I better make an effort as we are going on holiday with them.

Please use the above as evidence in my defdnce after I sm forced to kill and/or maim them both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now