Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to think that almost 14 years after

(151 Posts)
FuckThisShit Mon 29-Apr-13 13:27:25

the area code for London changed to 020, there seems to be a ridiculous number of total idiots people who still can't get it right?

The code is NOT 0207 or 0208 FFS, it is 020 followed by an 8 digit telephone number. For example, my number starts 020 3xxx xxxx, where the fuck is the 7 or 8 in that then? If I want to dial a number within London I will dial 7xxx xxxx, 3xxx xxxx or 8xxx xxxx. The 020 is irrelevant you inefficient twats

I have seen four, FOUR, brand new shops/restaurants this morning whose twattishness have ordered sign writers to do the 0207/0208 thing. Why? What's so fucking difficult.

AIBU to think they're all idiots?

AIBU to get the RAGE?*

* this one I know I am, but I will continue to do so I fear.

limitedperiodonly Mon 29-Apr-13 22:25:21

It's folk, not folks;
My mother loves coach trips and I have been spectacularly travel sick in most of England's premier beauty spots;
You are losing it goml grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now