to love farting

(64 Posts)
maddening Sat 27-Apr-13 23:04:33

Post op on codeine - totally constipated and unable to "push" due to surgery - god it feels so good to fart.

MardyBra Sat 27-Apr-13 23:05:16

And mine smell so good too...

I love it. And sneezing is one of my favourite things.

maddening Sat 27-Apr-13 23:07:14

grin

elQuintoConyo Sat 27-Apr-13 23:07:44

I love letting rip.

When I was heavily pregnant I spent about five minutes walking round a fabric shop dropping one with every step.

Ahh, good times.

Kasterborous Sat 27-Apr-13 23:13:37

I always remember my Granny going upstairs to bed and having a quick fart every time she went up a step! Happy memories.

maddening Sat 27-Apr-13 23:32:59

I know ds is definitely awake for the day when he farts - although just stopped cosleeping so that'll be no more <dreamy baby fart memories smile>

Nicole2781 Sun 28-Apr-13 00:12:01

I'm so glad you posted this!

I will show this thread to my husband as he thinks I'm a tramp for finding farts hilarious.

I also find it hilarious when people fart but have a serious face....especially my 7mo DS! Makes my day! grin

BriansBrain Sun 28-Apr-13 00:16:55

I enjoy my first thing in the morning one, its so loud and powerful, it reminds me that I am alive grin

I also look forward to my after work poo at home. I make tea first so it can cool whilst I poo and catch up on MN

WildThongsHeartString Sun 28-Apr-13 00:21:24

Yes, but it is a private pleasure for me. I have never ever managed to do it in front of dh and I'm 49 my bum just automatically seals up in company. Oh but when I'm alone yeeeeehaaa!

Doubtfuldaphne Sun 28-Apr-13 01:42:59

I'm the same! Secret farter smile

YANBU

(We have a family contest to see who can fart the loudest blush)

LittleMissLucy Sun 28-Apr-13 01:49:12

Jesus. blush

ComposHat Sun 28-Apr-13 01:51:40

ame and my fiance love nothing more than a Sunday morning in bed listening to the Archers and having a trumping competition.

LittleFeileFooFoo Sun 28-Apr-13 01:56:07

Have you found the "fart button" app? it's hilarious! My DH and I spent about 10 minutes laughing hysterically this morning.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sun 28-Apr-13 02:03:00

when I was in hospital having DS I was lay in post op agony (wind pains, pushing against scar) and it literally was agony to take a deep breath let alone fart (which would have solved the problem)

The woman in the bed next to ne was a day ahead of me and spent all her time farting, big, post-op, glorious, pain relieving farts. I hated that cowbag!

My ensuing trumpage the next day was, without doubt, the most enjoyable few hours of my life to date grin

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sun 28-Apr-13 02:05:12

oh and as a result of strong antibiotics, well, things ain't exactly pleasantly round Casa Brian... blush

ageofgrandillusion Sun 28-Apr-13 02:53:28

Ahhhh what a great thread. A few 'rippers' on a morning certainly clears the cobwebs for me. Farts are class.

recall Sun 28-Apr-13 02:58:52

Nicole I too find farts hilarious grin My friends now call me "Bricks" because I once did such a tremendous fart, one of them thought one of the kids had emptied a bag of wooden bricks onto the floor grin I fell about when I saw her expression of confusion as she looked round the room.

recall Sun 28-Apr-13 03:01:14

I like to let them slip out slow, and then give them a thrust at the end.

maddening Sun 28-Apr-13 07:28:25

Haha - everyone has cheered me up this morning - looking forward to my Sunday constitutional ;)

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sun 28-Apr-13 08:27:22

<parp>

you really do get the most bizarre threads on here don't you grin

facedontfit Sun 28-Apr-13 16:09:22

It's the only pleasure left in my life! grin

Jestrin Sun 28-Apr-13 16:15:59

DH and I call it playing the parpsichord grin

HandMini Sun 28-Apr-13 16:21:55

Mmm, yes, nothing nicer than that gentle bottom rumble feeling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now