Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To like Keith Lemon?

(29 Posts)
Kasterborous England Sat 27-Apr-13 22:26:15

Yes I know he's a character and rude, but I think he is so funny and him hosting Celebrity Juice had me howling with laughter without fail.

Brittabot Sun 28-Apr-13 11:21:46

I think he's funny but I do wonder if the caricature he plays normalises sexism and misogyny? I can't help thinking that children/ teenagers watching it might think it's ok to copy that behaviour at school and I always end up switching off as it makes me uncomfortable.

maristella Sun 28-Apr-13 13:31:40

YANBU he is hilarious!!

CelticPixie Sun 28-Apr-13 13:36:22

God there are some miserable sods on this thread! He's not real, he's a character FFS!

YANBU. I think he's completely hilarious. Crude, disgusting and very, very funny. But then I think that Mrs Brown is hilarious as well. An elderly Irish woman effing and jeffing, how can you not laugh at that?

Much prefer that than twee middle class trip like Miranda who I personally think is about as funny as AIDS.

Kasterborous England Sun 28-Apr-13 14:47:25

Ooh CelticPixie I love Mrs Brown too, another one that has me howling with laughter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now