to ask about pregnancy tests in here? Almost not there line?

(82 Posts)
wonderingifiam2013 Tue 23-Apr-13 12:43:04

has anyone tested early (I think 3 or 4 days early) and got a very very very (I could continue) feint line ... that dried darker overnight?

I thought I could see it when I first tested and in the 3 minute window (in the right light/upside down/screwing up eyes!) but then decided it could be my imagination and was probably negative.

It's on the same line where I got my postive last time (still have it in draw years on and yes I know that's stupid blush)

Is a line a line a line - or could it be an evap line? (it's pink-ish not grey btw)

Molehillmountain Tue 23-Apr-13 20:00:37

A line is a line as long as it appeared in the time the test said to wait. Otherwise it could be an evaporation line. Trust me-I've had three children, tested early (embarrassingly early blush) and had both proper faint (need a magnifying glass faint double blush) that were proper positives. I've also had evaporation lines when def not pregnant. I am a bit sad that I'll never see a live magically appear again. I did become a little addicted to that rush (triple blush perhaps should have name changed!)

wonderingifiam2013 Thu 25-Apr-13 07:57:23

Just to update ... a line is a line! grin

I nearly fainted when I saw it go darker! wink

KittyAndTheFontanelles Thu 25-Apr-13 08:06:50

Congratulations grin thanks

Jengnr Thu 25-Apr-13 08:07:52

My feint, barely visible line is four months old now smile

MsJupiterJones Thu 25-Apr-13 08:12:14

Congratulations!

Hope you're not feinting wink

Lambzig Thu 25-Apr-13 08:15:41

Congrats, was lurking. I am so pleased for you.

midori1999 Thu 25-Apr-13 08:17:20

Congratulations. grin

gordyslovesheep Thu 25-Apr-13 08:18:04

yay! Congratulations xxxx

SarahAndFuck Thu 25-Apr-13 09:58:21

Congratulations!

MiaowTheCat Thu 25-Apr-13 10:06:59

Congratulations! (I do love a bit of pee-stick suspense by proxy)

Finola1step Thu 25-Apr-13 21:46:22

Congratulations.

SomethingOnce Thu 25-Apr-13 23:55:47

I had a good feeling about this one - congrats flowers

POAS is one of the greatest things about modern life.

Pop by your local pound shops, buy a variety and have a pee-fest!

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Fri 26-Apr-13 00:09:08

Congratulations! I agree with SOmething. Get to the pound shop, spend a fiver on cheap tests and pee to your hearts content! grin I did 9 last PG! I just had to keep peeing! blush

Twattybollocks Fri 26-Apr-13 04:32:28

Both of my squint or you'll miss it lines are upstairs asleep at the moment.
A line is a line, especially a pink one. My most recent pregnancy was so faint I had to photoshop it to see it properly.

MiaowTheCat Fri 26-Apr-13 08:40:21

There's something incredibly satisfying about peeing, watching the dampness move across the stick and a line appear. I had to stop keeping tests in the house when we were TTC - it was like having an industrial size bar of chocolate in that you knew it was there so you just couldn't ever ever ever leave it alone!

wonderingifiam2013 Fri 26-Apr-13 09:21:43

Thank you for the congratulations smile

And totally agree about the need to pee! I still have 2 left ... and keep stopping myself from testing again blush

I really thought #2 would be different but I'm in disbelief like the first time and strangely symptomless?

The spotting seems to have cleared up now too smile

And I have booked my GP appointment (for him to say - 'oh you got a positive test - well then yes you're pregnant') I did think I'd get a big hug the first time grin but I guess they see pregnant women every day!

Fingers crossed everything carries on ok - and I'll be back to moan about feeling ill soon I'm sure wink

Thanks again

flowers

Pinkyorkbunny Fri 26-Apr-13 09:37:24

My error reading from clear blue is sleeping in her cot right now...grin

Bridgetbidet Fri 26-Apr-13 11:42:58

I have had exactly the same. Pinky discharge about 7-10 days after ovulation and cramping. Did a first response and a clear blue digital yesterday evening and they both came back negative.

Then did another clear blue this morning but with second morning wee not first cos i forgot.

I split open the clear blue and there were two faint lines inside as well as the control.

I will get a superdrug cheapie and have a try.

Bridgetbidet Fri 26-Apr-13 11:44:24

Oh you are pregnant! Congratulations! You've made me feel more optimistic this morning! flowers

wonderingifiam2013 Fri 26-Apr-13 12:45:43

Thanks Bridgetbidet smile

Fingers crossed for you! It does sound positive ... as I broke open blush my First Response as I thought it was a faint line, but it seemed to disapear then! So if your line has stayed that sounds better than my manic moment wink

I often wonder who the 1st 'pregnancy test trasher' was? I felt like a nutter pulling the plastic apart grin

Teabird Fri 26-Apr-13 22:41:00

Massive congratulations!! A line is definitely a line!! I've just come home from driving my 'very faint line' round to get her to sleep!! 9 weeks old and very fussy since her injections...all worth it she is now snoring in her rocker and I'm having a very small glass of vino to celebrate xxxx

Worriedmumofan8yearoldgirl Fri 26-Apr-13 22:46:01

Ah I'm not alone then!!

Nestinggirl Sat 14-Dec-13 02:07:06

Hi dolls I have ttc since October 2013 . Clomid round2, periods in 1-2 days, got sore boobs for few days with headaches and mood swing, did a pregnancy test and got one strong line and one pink line.i don't want to get my hopes high but could it be positive?

Mumoftwoyoungkids Sat 14-Dec-13 06:45:42

I had one like that about 14 months ago.

Coincidentally I have been up for the last hour after being woken at 5am by a crying sound. wink

Nestinggirl Sat 14-Dec-13 10:31:54

Thank you mumoftwoyoungkids... I am so nervouse to do another test now. Shall I but clear blue for more accurate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now