Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Pink hair, orange hair, maroon hair: please STOP!

(178 Posts)
StephaniePowers Tue 23-Apr-13 10:48:43

AIBU

hair dyed in candy colours looks bloody stupid on grown women.

<gavel>

MrsJoe love that hair! It's a similar colour to a friend of mine (who has a mohican), but similar in style to that worn by a bellydancing friend.

Not a fan of the trend to dye hair one colour underneath and another on top but can see why people do it, and one of my friends has recently done this with brown/turquoise. She wears it down at work (brown) and up for out and about (turquoise). I'm getting serious colour envy!

MooMooSkit Thu 25-Apr-13 08:47:34

And sorry to clarify, I meant the very white blonde, the sort you need to have to bleach to get it to! BUT at the same time, i don't go along the road thinking how ridiculous they look. They obviously chose it because they felt it suited them/it's how they wanted it so fair play to them!

StuntGirl Thu 25-Apr-13 19:11:43

My hair is technically pillar box red, but I like to call it Little Mermaid red smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now