Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to want to look like Megan Fox?

(103 Posts)
MeVsMadonnaVsElvis Sun 21-Apr-13 15:19:54

sad

And be as skinny.

<wobbles back towards treadmill>

WaynettaSlobsLover Sun 21-Apr-13 15:27:21

You do know megan fox has had surgery?

Fargo86 Sun 21-Apr-13 15:31:18

YABU. She's vile and cannot act.

YouTheCat Sun 21-Apr-13 15:32:45

You want to be orange and plastic? confused

MeVsMadonnaVsElvis Sun 21-Apr-13 15:33:03

Vile? Bit harsh.

MeVsMadonnaVsElvis Sun 21-Apr-13 15:34:52

Orange?

She looks pale to me the majority of the time. Porcelain skin.

Trust me been that skinny and beautiful isn't easy. Obviously I'm speaking from experience, fed up of film directors asking me to be her body double!

YouTheCat Sun 21-Apr-13 15:38:59

She is well orange in Transformers.

DolomitesDonkey Sun 21-Apr-13 15:42:37

Don't envy her. It's alleged she'd feel right at home in relationships. confused

MeVsMadonnaVsElvis Sun 21-Apr-13 15:46:36

It's alleged she'd feel right at home in relationships.

The relationship section of MN?

confused

maddening Sun 21-Apr-13 15:46:45

I would like to look like Zooey Deschanel (however you spell it)

Squitten Sun 21-Apr-13 15:49:32

Oh no, not Megan Fox.

I would love Kelly Brook's figure

AmIthatSpringy Sun 21-Apr-13 15:52:27

I've decided that I would like to look like Luisana Lopilato - who is Michael Buble's wife.

She is beautiful.

I often imagine how different my life would have been if I had been even a tiny wee bit nice looking sad

squoosh Sun 21-Apr-13 15:58:30

AIBU to want to look like Megan Fox?

I think Megan Fox said the exact same thing to her plastic surgeon. That girl has changed a heckuva lot in the last few years.

If I could look like anyone I think I'd go for Catherine Deneuve circa Belle du Jour.

MeVsMadonnaVsElvis Sun 21-Apr-13 16:06:26

Damn why are women so nasty towards celebrities just because they've had cosmetic surgery?

confused

The vast majority of women in that industry have had some kind of cosmetic work done.

Her stepson clearly loves her, she hasn't released any photos of her own son, has been with the same man since she was 18, doesn't fall out of cars drunk flashing her pants - I genuinely think she seems like a good enough person.

I was on a Wedding Forum and someone posted her wedding photo, the amount of women saying horrible things about her even then was just shocking.

FreudiansSlipper Sun 21-Apr-13 16:11:32

she has had a tiny nose job and and her teeth done, she was beautiful before still is just a little too perfect looking maybe

I would love to look like her, pig out put on a bit of weight so I would not be so perfect

YouTheCat Sun 21-Apr-13 16:14:03

I was stating fact.

I have no idea what she is like in RL.

I don't want to look like anyone else - me about 20 years ago would do though.

squoosh Sun 21-Apr-13 16:14:37

She's had far more than her nose and teeth done. It's not an attack on her, just total baffllement why someone who was so naturally gorgeous seems to be now hooked on plastic surgery and looking far older than her age.

Wishfulmakeupping Sun 21-Apr-13 16:16:14

It must be lovely to look that good though

gordyslovesheep Sun 21-Apr-13 16:16:21

maybe they are 'nasty' because these women are then held p as the epitome of 'natural' beauty when the reality is they present women with an impossible standard as it's all fake?

MeVsMadonnaVsElvis Sun 21-Apr-13 16:31:04

just total baffllement

Really? On this thread alone she has been called vile, plastic and orange.

Could you imagine that constantly?

No wonder she suffered depression.

TheRealFellatio Sun 21-Apr-13 16:33:50

I want to look like Monica Bellucci.

juneybean Sun 21-Apr-13 16:34:03

Shame, in that link she was really pretty in 2005.

squoosh Sun 21-Apr-13 16:36:12

Well obviously I can only speak for myself and what I've written. Yes I'm BAFFLED, totally baffled even, as to why a beautiful woman would have numerous pointless surgeries.

I did not call her vile, I did not call her plastic, I did not call her orange.

I will call her a terrible actress though.

RedPencils Sun 21-Apr-13 16:37:21

I wouldn't be weeping into my cornflakes if I woke up tomorrow looking like her, but I'd rather look like Eva Mendes. She's gawjusss

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now