Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think it is incorrect to refer to zombies as dead

(74 Posts)
Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 22:14:47

They are clearly not dead! They are moving, breathing, they respond, need to feed etc - they are not dead are they???

Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 22:46:59

yes but greenpeppercorn - it didn't work! So selective bag placement is not part of my zombie plan!

Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 22:48:53

grin I am glad that THE Zombie is feeling better - and i hope your yoni is feeling happy and harmonious really soon! x

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 22:52:59

Hey it worked for me. Bus home that night, absolutely full of undesirables. I put my bag on the seat next to me and lo and behold, none of the dirty barstards sat next to me. I was free to smoke and fart and swear loudly down the 'phone to my bff for the entire journey. Job done wink

Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 22:55:00

I think it was the farting and smoking that did it to be honest GP

gordyslovesheep Sat 20-Apr-13 22:55:27

they are the once alive - or the PC term is 'people of none living status'

technically they are dead as their organs and circulatory system has shut down (no heart beat etc) but their is minimal brain activity

unless they are 'infected' so not technically zombies in the old school sense ...those bastards can RUN

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 22:58:16

Did you mean to be so rude you utter cunt? grin

EmpressOfThe7OceansLovesMN Sat 20-Apr-13 22:59:37

<waves to Honeydragon>
Zombie is one of my most favourite Mumsnetters too. Zombies have a right to (un)life, just like everyone else.

Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 23:00:12

shock I bet you have a Juicy couture bag, or a pauls boutique sack, go on, admit it..........

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 23:03:46

To be honest it surprises me very little that you would think that.

It was a highly fashionably "JD Sports" school pe style bag which I wear around my shoulder in a postman/woman/whatever stylee. Keep up wont you.

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 23:04:09

I keep a Next bag with good handles for best. I thank you.

Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 23:08:40

I suppose it would give good leverage if you had to use it to beat off approaching zombies

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 23:12:06

Clearly you are a beginner. You beat zombies off with a good quality sainsbos canvas bag full of gin bottled water.

gordyslovesheep Sat 20-Apr-13 23:13:33

why beat them off?? ...JOIN US JOIN US ...mmmmm Brains

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 23:18:12

See i'm clearly brainwashed and i've only had 5 2 g&ts and I still read that as Brians...

Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 23:22:18

I don't need a bag, ive had half a bottle of retsina (greek wine) i can just set light to my breath and i'll have a flame thrower - um, GP can i borrow your lighter?

(((((Zombie'sYoni))))) Now, if that isn't a Mumsnetty hug, I don't know what is. Healing thoughts to you IamtheZombie

gordyslovesheep Sat 20-Apr-13 23:30:55

I have had 3 large wines ...I typed it as Brians ...which is funny if you think about it ...I am a zombie who likes men called Brian grin hick

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 23:50:16

FGS lucy i can't afford lighters, have a match and be grateful you bloody wank badger.

Lucyellensmum95 Sat 20-Apr-13 23:51:41

Can I light it on your chin stubble??

GreenPeppercorn Sat 20-Apr-13 23:59:03

You know I shaved last night ffs, you cleaned the razor.

sashh Sun 21-Apr-13 04:32:40

also, how do they know who is a zombie and who isn't? why don't they eat each other? I have often wondered this

Smell, if you cover yourself in rotting zombie flesh you can pass the undead.

Better still catch a couple, chop of their jaws so they can't eat and their arms so they can't do any damage, put on a chain and the zombies won't smell you.

Bearandcub Sun 21-Apr-13 04:45:08

Aren't they the undead?

sashh have you seen Shaun of the Dead. Just act undead, they will never know.

Lucyellensmum95 Sun 21-Apr-13 21:52:40

Shaun of the Dead is on now on itv2 - i am watching closely for hints of life/death

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now