to think you can't just crap in the street!!

(309 Posts)
RescueCack Thu 18-Apr-13 07:25:04

DH has just come back from a run and sheepishly told me that he took a dump in a bush. Again. This is not the first time. It doesn't happen regularly, but it has happened. How can he think this is ok??

He says he has no choice. I asked him, if he was surrounded by people watching him he would have held it, and he said 'yes, but I would have had to end my run'. So finishing a run is more important than not crapping in public???

He asked me to post because he thinks he will be validated. I know he wont. There is no way this is normal or ok. Judge him hard.

Oh just buy him a copy of this book

This has totally put me off starting couch to 5k. How revolting.

Even if it has only happened 3 times in 15 years, can't he tuck a nappy sack in his shorts or something? Just so a festering human turd isn't lurking just round the corner?

Skybore Mon 22-Apr-13 12:59:02

I watched the London Marathon with extra vigilance this year following this horrific thread, but if anyone runner DID have an irresistable urge to defacate it was censored by the BBC!

MansView Tue 23-Apr-13 13:54:19

so, if you're in the middle of nowhere what are you supposed to do..?

this is a true story - about 8 years ago I was working away and this time I could only get booked into a manky hotel (well, wasn't that bad !), and I went out for a quick pint after work, I got a lift back and my plan was to nip into the hotel, in the lift to the 7th floor then into my room and have a pee...

great, it was going to plan - except when I went to swipe my card in my door it wouldn't work...I tried a few times but no luck, but I was on the verge of pissing myself..!

I had a piss against the wall (away from my room at least)...well, the thing was - I had to go back downstairs to get my card reset, and I could go down with piss soaked trousers, or not...

what would you have done?

MrsHoarder Tue 23-Apr-13 14:18:51

Held on. As i'm not 3 and have bladder control. If a quick pint out reduces you to not being able to hold on long enough to find a toilet then you probably shouldn't drink.

Bogeyface Tue 23-Apr-13 15:40:03

Yes, held on. But then if a quick drink leaves you pissing in corridors and thinking that its in any way ok then your bladder is the least of your worries hmm

MansView Tue 23-Apr-13 15:42:04

well, I guess that makes you a better people than me then... smile

award yourself a pat on the back !

Urgh, Mansview.

Any normal person would have rushed down to reception, where they no doubt had toilets.

You actually pissed on a wall indoors?!?!

That's one of the single-most disgusting things I've ever heard.

I'd have let out as little as possible into my clothing until the pressure was off, then got changed once I was back in my room.

Bogeyface Tue 23-Apr-13 17:49:15

well, I guess that makes you a better people than me then.

Yes, yes it does

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now