Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Eh? What the jeff does one need a floral field fresh fanjo for?

(99 Posts)
HoneyDragon Tue 16-Apr-13 21:38:46

What the hell is that Always panty liner ad on about? Women in lift smells of springy flowered and meadows making her confident and happy to be in a lift? confused

AIBU to think no woman ever has avoided going in a lift because her vaginal secretions may make it smell?

Whilst I see the point of panty liners I do not see the point of a daffodil scented nether region.

Weird.

badbride Wed 17-Apr-13 18:50:32

If I strap an Always "fresh" pad to the dog's backside, will it make his wretch-inducing flatulence smell nicer?

Always. Have a happy fart grin

HoneyDragon Wed 17-Apr-13 18:40:14

Bobbly

grin. I'll never sing the original again now grin

BobblyGussets Wed 17-Apr-13 17:08:18

Trebor mints are a minty bit stronger, stick them up your cunt and they last a bit longerrrrrr......

Goldmandra Wed 17-Apr-13 16:57:57

Just use a pack of extra strong mints, insert the lot for minty freshness with added tingle.

YOOOUUCCHH!!! shock

Just use a pack of extra strong mints, insert the lot for minty freshness with added tingle.

LaMaga Wed 17-Apr-13 15:21:23

Febreeze

bettycocker Wed 17-Apr-13 07:59:56

It sounds like a recipe for thrush if you ask me? Are they bringing out scented jockstraps for men, so people can't smell their sweaty sacks?

What's wrong with a bit of febreeze?

ImTooHecsyForYourParty Wed 17-Apr-13 07:42:48

Well of course you would say that...

HoneyDragon Wed 17-Apr-13 07:30:03

Can I just point out that I am NOT Honey21, and have no interest in tightening any of your foofs.
Thankyou.

ImTooHecsyForYourParty Wed 17-Apr-13 07:21:52

yuk. That's even worse!

ripsishere Wed 17-Apr-13 07:18:57
ImTooHecsyForYourParty Wed 17-Apr-13 06:32:48
ripsishere Wed 17-Apr-13 01:39:41

They are here in Malaysia too. DD is almost 12 and has gopping discharge. She has made holes in the gussets of her knickers from scratching/scooping it out.
She tends to wear a drip tray daily. Last week we were in the supermarket, she got a packet and I made her take them back. They were fragrenced. She is convinced that a fragrent foof will make all the difference to her social life.

MissFredi Wed 17-Apr-13 01:27:19

"We need more lemon pledge...no, no, you buy...you buy..." Comes to mind. wink

kickassangel Wed 17-Apr-13 01:16:25

As someone who lives in the US, I have never heard of such a thing.

But I will pay more attention next time I'm buying. Perhaps they're a behind the counter thing. Shall I ask at the pharmacy?

Machli Wed 17-Apr-13 01:01:37

I had to trim mine today ready for hols next week. A machete wouldn't have gone a miss, it's been a while...................

DameFanny Wed 17-Apr-13 00:16:57

ROAR at fallen grin

What the jeff does one need a floral field fresh fanjo for?
Grazing cattle? confused grin

BobblyGussets Tue 16-Apr-13 23:57:17

grin at Martyr, giz a spray of your cuntry fresh.

Buzzardbird Tue 16-Apr-13 23:54:46

Eeeew stench trench!

SilveryMoon Tue 16-Apr-13 23:39:15

There I was thinking all these women I see taking the stairs is them trying to be fit and active but now I know it's all about wiffy fanny

MartyrStewart Tue 16-Apr-13 23:37:30

There is no 'O' in country fresh in this house.

Pandemoniaa Tue 16-Apr-13 23:34:15

Well in case someone wants to tiptoe through the tulips

<arf>

Sunnywithshowers Tue 16-Apr-13 23:32:28

I'm going to design a lemon-scented cockring so men can hide their stinky eau-de-ballbag smell.

HoneyDragon Tue 16-Apr-13 23:25:57

Fabreeze your foof. No that's a slogan.

Do you think they'll have adverts getting people to sniff one sprayed 7 days ago to admire its freshness?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now