To complain to this companies HQ or leave it.

(28 Posts)
whokilleddannylatimer Fri 12-Apr-13 11:38:52

In a food place this morning waiting to be served. Group of men in their 30 and 40s came in from a company, young lad serving is on his first day an hour in and 18 at most, being trained. Its not busy so only two on tills.

while some of men are still ordering so only five minutes or so after first man ordered one of workmen in his forties, big burly bloke starts to become abusive, shouting at the lad to hurry up (he is waiting on food to be cooked) saying they only have half an hour. (fair enough).
But he then continues this getting worse/swearing and taking piss out of lad even though he has not even ordered any food.

The manager says don't serve him and give him his money back, man isn't even ordering so finds this hilarious and starts calling him a wanker and saying he's stealing money with prices and a rip off.

Manager who is only small/young asks him to leave and workman becomes more abusive and tells him he will be waiting for him at store closing that night to deal with him.

Because young lad has got so flustered he makes a mistake with one of orders, apologises and corrects and bloke screams at him. They all then get in company logo van.

whokilleddannylatimer Fri 12-Apr-13 13:01:49

I did that a few months ago huddle with the lorry that clearly was not looking and changed lanes with no indication and drove us up onto the roundabout with the dc in the back shock.

The poor head of HQ who I got on the phone was mortified as I sobbed down the phone at her blush

gordyslovesheep Fri 12-Apr-13 13:03:40

well done - on both times - people need to be pulled up for such vile behaviour x

Pantah630 Fri 12-Apr-13 13:07:33

Well done OP smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now