To be freaking out about unplanned pregnancy

(27 Posts)
Typicallytypical Fri 12-Apr-13 06:42:54

Short backstory:
I had fertility treatment for dc1, immediately conceived naturally with dc2, had/have pre and post natal depression with both. Dh has had a vasectomy plus the all clear.

We have literally had sex twice this year. My periods are regular as clockwork and I'm 7 days late.
I have taken two tests both negative but all the symptoms match previous pregnancies : low level cramping, sheer exhaustion, crying although very pnd so cry all the time anyway! Can't stop eating and drinking, skin changes, heavy discharge (sorry tmi)
We don't want another baby. I can barely cope with the ones we have now. I just can't imagine termination, now I know my own children it seems barbaric. But my pregnancies were sheer hell physically, emotionally and mentally and I still suffer every day with the aftermath. I don't know what to do, please help.
I can't discuss irl in case I do go with the termination.

Typicallytypical Mon 15-Apr-13 14:18:44

Update: panic over, aunt flo has arrived, better 10 days late than never. Thanks for your replies and for helping me not to panic! I hope not to have to go through this for the next ten years ...

everlong Mon 15-Apr-13 14:31:00

Cool smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now