To want to do the sex with Russell Brand?

(121 Posts)
D0G Wed 10-Apr-13 21:22:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KatyTheCleaningLady Wed 17-Apr-13 11:48:41

I had to resurrect this thread!

A former friend/acquaintance of mine has a video podcast on Youtube. I haven't ever watched it because I am no longer friends with him and I didn't care about the podcast. But, I saw last night that he'd had Russell Brand on and thought I'd check it out.

It was... wow. It was amazing and bizarre. Partly because I know the person doing the interview (and he and I used to have some pretty intense/weird conversations, ourselves) and partly because Russell Brand is truly on a whole 'nuther level from ordinary people.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, you can see him join the podcast at the 14:50 mark (it's quite boring up until that point):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_UmOhdgqkc

KatyTheCleaningLady Sun 14-Apr-13 21:12:28

Not me. Way too skinny and he talks too fucking much.

He seems very charming and funny and I imagine he could make me weak in the knees if he took a mind to try, but I can't imagine actually doing the deed with him. The video just won't play in my head.

Yanbu, it's what all us ladies (and some men) want if given half the chance. Never going to happen, but it's nice to dream......blush

Lighthousekeeping Sun 14-Apr-13 15:50:05

I know someone that has and perfectly good he was too. Very interesting and clean living guy. He gave her is number and everything.

luckybarsteward Sun 14-Apr-13 09:48:21

YANBU - If I had to share a cell with until the end of my days, then I'd probably give it a go.

Him, and Jeremy Renner.

(Card is on the way)

Wheredidmyyouthgo Sun 14-Apr-13 00:34:14

YADNBU. I so would, I reckon he'd be filthy (not in a 'need a bath' way. I would hope).

birdynumnums Sat 13-Apr-13 22:41:56

I love Russell. Think he's a bit of a sex mad bastard but I find him intelligent, funny and quirky. I also think he's a nice person you know. About 5 years ago, I remember watching some shitty morning programme (maybe This morning)and they were doing an experiment to see how kind/helpful people were in London. So a woman kept dropping her shopping bags all over the floor in the city centre to see if anyone would stop to help and Russell Brand walking past was actually one of very few people who did (sighs)

BarredfromhavingStella Sat 13-Apr-13 22:41:02

Seriously have you no standards???? hmm

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Sat 13-Apr-13 22:40:19

He is just beautiful.

WillPenn Sat 13-Apr-13 22:39:21

Came across this thread while watching Get him to the Greek and having just said to DH that I find Russell Brand the most revolting man on earth. You couldn't pay me.

What on earth does everyone think is so great about him?

HotCrossPun Sat 13-Apr-13 22:27:46

I so would.

I imagine a bonk with Russell would be a bit life-altering and crazy.

<Goes to buy DP a curly black wig...>

threepiecesuite Sat 13-Apr-13 22:17:24

I would, every which way.
I think it would be very teenagery sex, all fast humping and nipple tweaking. I proper love him, and oft have to defend him when colleagues pile in with the scruffy/filthy talk.

Bridgetbidet Sat 13-Apr-13 22:04:19

I just saw a bit of that Get him to the Greek. He had his nips out. Would. All day. Every day.

Awks Sat 13-Apr-13 21:52:45

I was reading this and thinking of Russell Grant and wondering why you were being quite charitable about him and then it clicked. But yes, he's lush.

Theicingontop Sat 13-Apr-13 21:44:00

I'd do the sex with his mind... his person? Not so much.

Very intelligent man.

ScooseIsLooseOnTheLoopyJuice Sat 13-Apr-13 21:34:19

Get him to the Greek is on channel 4 now!!

YoniOno Fri 12-Apr-13 00:23:05

Another one here who could've grin

After a standup at a dodgy pub, about a year before he got properly famous. I was properly weak kneed but was with my then boyfriend, now DH. Lucky escape probably but dammit dammit dammit

VellyBelly Fri 12-Apr-13 00:10:49

Just out right. Yes don't know what it is about the man but there's something smile

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Thu 11-Apr-13 17:54:05

I adore Russell Brand. Sadly, my last pervy dream didnt include him...sad

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Thu 11-Apr-13 16:49:19

Re George Bush -

"We were very impressed. It was nice of you to let him have a go, because in England, George Bush wouldn't be trusted with a pair of scissors."

I'm still laughing at this years later.

And his stand up that included Ian Huntley and The Sun was genius.

Wouldn't shag him though.

MansView Thu 11-Apr-13 16:07:05

Hmmm russel brand...there's hope for me yet... smile

bigTillyMint Thu 11-Apr-13 11:40:25

He might be all right if he kept his gob shut.

And I was drunk. And 20 years younger.

MooMooSkit Thu 11-Apr-13 11:36:24

MissFee I'll take your word for it! He reminds me of a male Florence Welch. Do think he is very funny though!

chroniclackofimagination Thu 11-Apr-13 11:03:45

Couldn't go through with the sex but I do want to be his friend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now