to think that Becks' voice is different?

(17 Posts)
candyandyoga Wed 10-Apr-13 22:18:18

He has def had vocal coaching as he wanted to get rid of that ridiculous voice he had.

He still sounds ridiculous.

And he is still an overhyped little twat.

grin - Electrician.

Always worth having a back up carerr.

mrsjay Wed 10-Apr-13 20:21:49

Elctrician lessons did make me LOL

mrsjay Wed 10-Apr-13 20:21:16

electrican lessons grin is that in case his career goes tits up he has something to fall back on

jelliebelly Wed 10-Apr-13 20:19:37

He's just maturing bless him

squoosh Wed 10-Apr-13 20:19:27

Electrician lessons you think? Well it's sensible for even someone as rich as David to have a trade to fall back on in these uncertain times wink

MsBella Wed 10-Apr-13 20:18:32

ELOCUTION ^
Can't even blame that on predictive text ugh wine

MsBella Wed 10-Apr-13 20:17:37

Yanbu I suspect he's had electrician lessons but actually that's a good point about his accent mellowing out from moving around although its definitely less squeeky!!

everlong Wed 10-Apr-13 20:15:49

God I love Alan Rickman's voice.

SatsukiKusukabe Wed 10-Apr-13 20:13:32

maybe just his accent mellowing from moving around so much?

mrsjay Wed 10-Apr-13 19:48:27

I think like squoosh said it is voice coaching he was in hollywood they have stylists and people who 'fix them' whent hey arrive off the planegrin so I guess that is what they did, his voice is a lot lower than it used to be

Sugarice Wed 10-Apr-13 19:46:36

Yes I noticed a while ago.

Elocution lessons whilst in Hollywood perhaps?

squoosh Wed 10-Apr-13 19:44:33

I haven't heard him speak in an age but I'd imagine he's had voice coaching. Do you have a link?

littletingoddess Wed 10-Apr-13 19:42:06

It just wouldn't be fair if David Beckham sounded like Alan Rickman. Even less so if he sounded like Jeremy Irons. grin

Cherylkerl Wed 10-Apr-13 19:40:16

I regard the fact that David Beckham doesn't talk like Alan Rickman is proof that there is no God.

Don't say I have to change an entire belief system.

CarpeVinum Wed 10-Apr-13 19:36:41

Did his voice finally break?

I was surpirsed when they did that Ali G thing recently on youtube. Had no idea he was so high pitched.

I don't think Barry White should bw unduly pertrubed, but it's definitely different.

confused

Voice box enhancement?

Maturity?

Body takem over by alien beings?

Testicle tweak?

Vocal coach?

Anyone else noticed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now