to be bored of all the MT threads

(45 Posts)
dingit Tue 09-Apr-13 12:39:55

anyone got anything more interesting to say? i suppose theres always a parking thread. Wonder what will happen when David Cameron pops his clogs.

dingit Tue 09-Apr-13 12:42:16

yawn. even loose women are talking about her.

CoffeeShoppe Tue 09-Apr-13 12:47:26

YANBU - parking thread is attracting alot of attention from those bored with MT ones.

Perhaps it is time to start a 'want to take my dc out of school for a hol' one. grin

dingit Tue 09-Apr-13 12:49:11

i would love to see another woman pm, fwiw.

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 12:51:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 12:52:30

SadGiantPanda Tue 09-Apr-13 12:56:34

I think Mumsnet should set up a separate Thatcher topic.

<grumpy>

SadGiantPanda Tue 09-Apr-13 12:57:18

<considers starting a thread about how Thatcher once stole my parent and child parking space>

with her milk float!

hi kotinka!

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 13:00:05

I hid them all, but hardly any of my other threads I'm On are getting replies...

In a milk float you say? Scandalous!

HoHoHoNoYouDont Tue 09-Apr-13 13:01:14

YANBU I may even have to start a <whispers> troll thread to distract everyone!

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 13:01:51

SadGiantPanda Tue 09-Apr-13 13:02:50

That', right. She was driving her milk float. It was full of the milk she had snatched.

I'm still very sad about it. sad

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 13:03:16

sapphirestar Tue 09-Apr-13 13:03:23

I keep hiding them but they still seem to appear in Most Active, very annoying!

Poor Panda. sad

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 13:04:25

SadGiantPanda Tue 09-Apr-13 13:04:46

sad

Arthur Scargill was in the passenger seat of the milk float. They were having a right old laugh. sad

The poor little panda cubs and I had to walk across the car park in the rain. They almost melted. sad

SpaceMonkeyMafia Tue 09-Apr-13 13:05:00

YANBU. Totally overshadowed my birthday yesterday. They all say the same thing! "Yay Thatcher is dead" "she was someone's relative" "she ruined the country" "she want that bad" etc etc!

Ah, the poo troll. From the annals of MN history.

Likes to get their jollies by pretending they've had an embarrassing poo accident/serious constipation issue so that others will share their own stories.

Have they turned up again? It's been a while! Though HQ had finally properly banned them.

morethanpotatoprints Tue 09-Apr-13 13:05:24

Do you think Thatcher stole the milk so we would all have to have goats if we couldn't afford cows milk. After all, who has space for a cow?
There was complete outrage when it went up to 49p.

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 13:05:59

Ooh, I have sympathy SpaceMonkey - Dania died on my sisters birthday. Several of her birthday party guests were not allowed to go because their parents decided it would be 'disrespectful' hmm

On the plus, we pretty much had the cinema to ourselves AND got to find out which of her friends parents were completely batshit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now