Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think this mum in hospital waiting room was a COW?

(212 Posts)
TheSecondComing Sun 07-Apr-13 21:32:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheSecondComing Mon 08-Apr-13 21:43:42

ChippingInIsEggceptional Mon 08-Apr-13 22:03:01

(Almost) THREE How the fuck did that happen? hmm

BoulevardOfBrokenSleep Mon 08-Apr-13 22:14:37

Oh god, the number of times I've brought a DC in to A&E with asthma and brought them home with norovirus... still, there was no need for the mum to be a twat about it.

A&E should just have a bloody oximeter finger-hole-thing on the door. 97?! you're fine, that nasty rattling is just phlegm, off you fuck. Ooh, 90? You can have a cubicle and regular pokings. God speed.

From a lifetime of doing exams, I thought DD was doing pretty well at 90% oxygen, until alarms started going off. blush What, since when is 90 out of 100 not good?!

TheSecondComing Mon 08-Apr-13 22:25:28

Sirzy Mon 08-Apr-13 22:28:16

The first time I took DS to A and E his Sats where 74% the nurse used 2 different machines because she was so sure it was wrong but it wasn't!

It's amazing how quick you get accustomed to what different numbers mean and when you need to worry!

LynetteScavo Mon 08-Apr-13 22:35:48

Was Louis 8yo? Because he spells it Lewis.

Blatherskite Mon 08-Apr-13 22:40:06

Unlikely when we discovered 4 posts in that he pronounces it Loo-ee

ChippingInIsEggceptional Mon 08-Apr-13 22:40:51

Awwww - he sounds georgous smile

TheSecondComing Mon 08-Apr-13 22:41:38

LynetteScavo Mon 08-Apr-13 22:42:23

Well, that will teach me to skim threads.

peeriebear Mon 08-Apr-13 22:59:41

DD1 has very sticky out ears indeed. When she was a baby I called her Wingnut.
DD2 had a big round head like Charlie Brown but has grown into it. I called her Baby Bighead.

BoulevardOfBrokenSleep Mon 08-Apr-13 23:01:42

Well, asthma doesn't turn into noro, but the other kids spraying it round the A&E waiting room usually manage to hit DS...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now