To be pissed off with my celebrity look-a-like?

(339 Posts)
DameDoom Fri 05-Apr-13 08:02:13

Went for lunch with a friend (Heidi Klum) look-a-like yesterday. She was playing the 'ooh - which gorgeous supermodel do I look like game'. Bit boring and predictable as she really does.What a fisher. Anyhoos, I came out as Vic Reeves... not a young one either. Ran to loo to adjust winkle pickers and novelty leggings only to stare into the face of... Vic Reeves. Everywhere I go Vic is staring out at me.Am uncanny spit.
Which celeb do you look like but would rather not?

SanctiMOMious Sat 06-Apr-13 21:33:15

I can picture you clearly shadows

I got sidney poitier as well!

I have to admit though, I put in Julianne Moore's photo from google images and she doesn't look like Julianne Moore! Julianne Moore looks like Monica Belucci. confused

SneezingwakestheJesus Sat 06-Apr-13 21:36:52

I get told I look like Meg from Family Guy :/

A lot.

BaconAndAvocado Sat 06-Apr-13 22:25:33

Bad days- Anneka Rice

Good days - some woman on a Tena lady advert ( so my kindly chum tells me.....)

SanctiMOM, you are Sidney Poitier lookalike too? We are totally twins. Very, very pretty twins grin.

Just made DP do it... He apparently looks like Danny Glover, Steven Spielberg (are he and I also twins?), Matthew Perry, Richard Gere and Michael Douglas. Also Tara Reid and Tyra Banks grin.

twitchycurtains Sat 06-Apr-13 23:37:33

my close friend swears I look like Kirstie Allsopp, I think she needs to get her eyesight tested as the only thing we may have in common is perhaps a dress size (debateable) but I am a completely different race to Kirstie Allsopp.

WeeBoobs Sat 06-Apr-13 23:41:49

I used a lookalike app on my phone and was told I look like Woody Allen confused

My DP found it hilarious and posted it all over FB hmm

cheesesarnie Sat 06-Apr-13 23:43:01

dp says i look like princess fiona- when she was an ogre.

Repeatedlydoingthetwist Sat 06-Apr-13 23:53:56

I get Jamie Lee Curtis and have done for years, from multiple sources. I've never once been able to see it for myself though. For a start I have extremely large curly hair...

SleepOhHowIMissYou Mon 08-Apr-13 17:20:45

I change my hair a lot and have been compared to/mistaken for:
80's = Kim Wilde smile
90's = Anna Friell grin
00's = Jennifer Saunders hmm
10's = Sarah Millican sad

Father Time's a cruel mo-fo

Fatlegs Sat 07-Feb-15 22:45:26

Once was told I look like J-lo, obv I have a huge arse I'm drunk

Mousefinkle Sat 07-Feb-15 23:03:51

I've had Anna Paquin, Kelly Osbourne and Brooke Shields (in her younger days). I don't see a resemblance to any of them, at all. One guy also said I looked like Liza Minnelli in Chicago confused. None of them look alike so quite where people get it from I do not know...

Binkybix Sat 07-Feb-15 23:05:13

I got Rachel Weisz which I was delighted by, until it was qualified with the words 'you know, a normal version.' Took the shine off it slightly

FindoGask Sat 07-Feb-15 23:07:09

I did one of those internet "see which celebrity you most resemble" tests once and it said I was 97% Eric Bana, which was interesting, as I'm not a man.

Some people I know in real life have said I look a bit like Tamsin Grieg. I'll take that.

Allthelittlefoxes Sat 07-Feb-15 23:08:32

On a good day, Vivian Leigh, on a bad day Claire Grogan (Gregory's girl) or so I've been told confused

FarFromAnyRoad Sat 07-Feb-15 23:12:40

Seriously zombie thread ffs. Are you too -stupid- pissed to start a new thread of your own fatlegs?

sosix Sat 07-Feb-15 23:13:09

Louise Rednapp (now a fat version)

FarFromAnyRoad Sat 07-Feb-15 23:14:00

Stupid strikethrough fail blush

sosix Sat 07-Feb-15 23:14:41

Farfrom play nicely please!

ghostinthecanvas Sat 07-Feb-15 23:16:29

Years ago I was told I looked like a young Audrey Hepburn. Now, not so much.

Also, 10 years ago ish, a little girl maybe about 10, kept looking at me, when I spoke to her she wouldn't answer. Her mum later told me her daughter thought I looked like Sophie Ellis-Bextor. When I told friends, without exception, they all laughed. angry

ghostinthecanvas Sat 07-Feb-15 23:18:37

Oooft. Farfrom. Bang out of order. Thread like this can be restarted any time.

chrome100 Sat 07-Feb-15 23:21:44

In my 20s people said I looked like Sophie Ellis Bextor. They don't say it any more hmm

BellMcEnd Sat 07-Feb-15 23:23:00

Mrs Merton hmm

squoosh Sat 07-Feb-15 23:26:20

Errrr what does it matter if it's a zombie thread? It's hardly one with time sensitive information.

Macsmurray Sat 07-Feb-15 23:29:03

Apparently I'm a cross between Jasin Biggs and David Baddiel. I have had close family members tell be so and my GF doesn't disagree ��

CrapBag Sat 07-Feb-15 23:29:10

MrsTyrionLannister did you take that as a compliment? I got told I look like Velma and took it as a huge insult, changed my glasses and grew my hair.

I've also been told by 2 people that I look like Audrey Hepburn (I WISH)

I posted a photo on here once and was told there was a hint of Myleen Klass.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now