to think my friends shouldn't be propositioning me for sex??

(166 Posts)
JilllyArmeen Thu 04-Apr-13 21:59:26

went out with my friend at the weekend and stayed over as i have before one of my oldest and best friends so not weird to share a bed but he tried it on! i forgave him as we had alot to drink and some drugs iand i don't want to loose my friend.
today another friend asks me if i want to be his fwb!
im i jjust giving off slut vibes or what??

Maryz Thu 04-Apr-13 22:51:50

x-posted with kinky grin

There are lots of alternatives to slut:

slut
Synonyms and related words:
Jezebel, Partlet, bad woman, baggage, bandog, biddy, bitch, bossy, bowwow, broad, brood mare, bungler, canine, chippy, clitoromaniac, cocotte, cow, disregarder, dodger, doe, dog, dowdy, drab, easy lay, easy woman, ewe, ewe lamb, fancy dog, filly, floozy, frail sister, frump, goldbrick, goof-off, grisette, guide dog, guinea hen, gyp, harridan, heifer, hen, hind, hog, hussy, hysteromaniac, idler, ignorer, jade, jenny, jezebel, kennel, lap dog, lioness, litterbug, loose woman, malapert, malingerer, mare, nanny, nanny goat, neglecter, negligent, nymphet, nympho, nymphomaniac, pack of dogs, peahen, pickup, pig, pooch, procrastinator, pup, puppy, quean, roe, saucebox, schlep, schlump, she-bear, she-goat, she-lion, sheep dog, shirker, show dog, slacker, slattern, sled dog, slob, sloppy Joe, sloven, snip, sow, strumpet, swine, tart, tigress, toy dog, traipse, tramp, trifler, trollop, trull, uteromaniac, vixen, waiter on Providence, wanton, watchdog, wench, whelp, whore, working dog

But you wouldn't actually use any of them, would you?

Tee2072 Thu 04-Apr-13 22:51:51

I have no words for this thread...

Kneedeepindaisies Thu 04-Apr-13 22:52:06

If only Donald hadn't been deleted sad

JilllyArmeen Thu 04-Apr-13 22:52:27

abby i take your point but there was nothing on offer to take.hence my asking does it mean im giving off vibes
and yes i am jilly armeen to the 1st guy_ i always went for his friends and not for him`
i don't know what a troll sorry

Lucyellensmum95 Thu 04-Apr-13 22:53:20

No no Hoho, its only the OP who is on drugs, well not exactly, it was her first time, but thanks to me she is now going to say no!

I personally think you can have FWB that were FBs before they were Fs. Not the other way around

Ah, classic Donald - getting off his trolley on all sorts of drugs and the propositioning his slutty grown up friends for sex.

<fondness emoticon>

Lucyellensmum95 Thu 04-Apr-13 22:54:49

I dont think it means you are giving off vibes, its just that you have some questionable friends

Bluelightsandsirens Thu 04-Apr-13 22:57:24

Why are all the deleted posts still white?

Are they just typed or actually deleted by real life MNHQ?

ginhag Thu 04-Apr-13 22:58:56

Oh.

How LOVELY.

I haven't dipped into a thread that has made me smile so much for AGES.

(I am sad that this post won't be deleted though)

WorraLiberty Thu 04-Apr-13 22:59:41

So you went to sleep in your Uncle Ned...having taken some furry rugs and your china plate wanted a Donald Duck?

Ooh is that you me Mary Pawpins?

JilllyArmeen Thu 04-Apr-13 22:59:55

thanks Maryz. most of those are animal names the ones that convey the sme meaning are no more acceptable than slut from a feminist point of view.

ginhag Thu 04-Apr-13 23:01:09

Cos you like TOTALLY have a feminist point of view. TOTALLY.

ginhag Thu 04-Apr-13 23:02:05

Maryz.

Clitoromaniac grin <childish>

ToomuchWaternotWine Thu 04-Apr-13 23:02:36

Ooh maryz i shall endeavour to call someone a "saucebox" tomorrow, in a flippant John Inman stylee, it's my new favourite word.

JilllyArmeen Thu 04-Apr-13 23:03:16

yes ginhag. obvs that is part of the reason i didn't Donald duck my best mate

ginhag Thu 04-Apr-13 23:03:50

Maryz you are a GOLDBRICK (I have no idea what I am saying)

ginhag Thu 04-Apr-13 23:04:42

Why does that make you a feminist? As opposed to, umm, someone that just didn't fancy their best mate?

Kneedeepindaisies Thu 04-Apr-13 23:04:49

waiter on Providence confused

Maryz Thu 04-Apr-13 23:04:52

I should have read that list, sorry blush. I have no idea why guide dog would be there.

Lucyellensmum95 Thu 04-Apr-13 23:05:19

I quite liked "waiter on providence" "strumpet" and "stattern"

OP, maybe "flibbertygibbet" is more acceptable smile It is a word that tends to be used by disapproving maiden aunts!

I think Maryz has cut and paste from somewhere!

Seriously though - if your "friends" are getting you drunk and high on drugs and then propositioning you for sex - i think the only vibes you are giving off are those of someone gullible and vulnerable and that you should cross them off your list of friends and steer well clear of them. Without informed consent it is rape.

ginhag Thu 04-Apr-13 23:05:24

Feminists are allowed to fuck people y'know.

Maryz Thu 04-Apr-13 23:05:45

I have reported Rowan's post, 'cos it is so obviously sockpuppeting.

sjupes Thu 04-Apr-13 23:05:48

<shameless place marking just in case>

AnyFucker Thu 04-Apr-13 23:05:53

uteromaniac ? Brilliant !

I wonder if Donald and Sharon are an item

JilllyArmeen Thu 04-Apr-13 23:06:42

it isn't that which makes me a feminist. it is objecting to being treated like a slattern procastinator that makes me a feminist. among other things

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now