Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To wonder what happened in the house thread?

(105 Posts)
VIX1980 Thu 04-Apr-13 19:52:15

Its the 1st one i was reading that got deleted, i got up to page 7 and it wasnt going well then but what happened.

Sorry if this is a thread about a thread and im not meant to post it, i still dont know when im allowed to post and not??

CarpeVinum Fri 05-Apr-13 23:47:56

thegreylady

Wow, your grand daughter is stunning!

I can't see a lady in the other picture. I can see a vase on something. But in my defense it is very small and I can't remember where my glasses walked off to.

Buzzardbird Sat 06-Apr-13 00:07:37

I began to wonder whether I too was a spirit after commenting several times on that thread with reasonable plausible possibilities for the op's problems, only to be completely ignored.
perhaps I should get the vicar in to tell me if he "sees dead people"?

CarpeVinum Sat 06-Apr-13 01:06:13

Buzzardbird

grin

<splashes holy water around BuzzardBird's post>

Kytti Sat 06-Apr-13 04:08:40

Damn - missed the really crazy stuff! And I was thinking about it the other day 'cos we're moving soon and I was freaking! lol

Buzzardbird Sat 06-Apr-13 08:40:51

You'll need stronger stuff than that to get rid of this entity carpe grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now