"I don't want to pay for you to stay at home, get a job and pay for yourselves!"...

(27 Posts)
MrsRajeshKoothrappali Tue 02-Apr-13 22:10:03

Nice, no?

My first EVER experience of benefit bashing on facebook - thought my friends were more intellegent than that.

This came from someone who's currently on govt maternity pay and was asking me the other week how to claim tax credits. hmm

I'm currently on SSP. Nervous breakdown. Fecking hideous.

She made me feel shite. Christ knows how people far worse off than me are made to feel.

angry

Removed and blocked.

Now I can see what a lot of other posters mean about 'facebook thickos/benefit bashing'.

Am actually surprised about how irritated I am. This is the most emotion I've shown in weeks..!

sad

MrsKoala Wed 03-Apr-13 15:22:22

I feel for you OP. For some reason passive aggressive thick bullshit on FB gives me the red mist.

It is because it is cowardly, indirect and under the guise of being informed and knowing what you are talking about.

However, i now realise FB is a good thing as it makes it easy to rid yourself of people you may not have realised were thick as pig shit and ignorant as fuck.

Not the same, but one of DH's friends, after the announcement of our baby, put up loads of Malthusian hatred, about 'people' having kids ruining everything/the planet/being selfish. She hates kids, fine, but don't bastardise a very limited theory to push your agenda and use it as a roundabout way to tell us we were wrong to have a baby. ggrrrrr

I now disproportionately hate her and i swear if i had have seen her at the time she may have had a good old south London shoeing.

I hope you feel better. smile

Catchingmockingbirds Wed 03-Apr-13 15:29:17

I take it she also believes her parents were selfish in having her then koala? What nasty stuff to post after the birth of your friends baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now