Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think the Vampire Diaries would be much better without whiny, dull Elena

(15 Posts)
HoneyDragon Tue 02-Apr-13 22:04:19

Fuck off there's a love. Trust me. I'll still find it, ahem, stimulating enough without you.

plaingirly Tue 02-Apr-13 22:06:34

Just Damon and Klaus would be fine. Or just Klaus.

YAsoooNBU.

She drags me down... I love Stefan, I love Damon, I love every one...

heartmoonshadow Tue 02-Apr-13 22:08:02

OK plaingirly you have Klaus - I'll take care of Damon.

Jefferson Tue 02-Apr-13 22:10:06

She's a rubbish vampire too. A whiny dull mortal Elena was bad enough but whiny dull vampire Elena is painful

Is it me, or is Katherine so much sexier then Elena?

HoneyDragon Tue 02-Apr-13 22:11:41

Just you. Neither of them are Damon.

HoneyDragon Tue 02-Apr-13 22:12:26

I always get a weird compulsion to lick that mole on Klaus's neck

plaingirly Tue 02-Apr-13 22:14:57

Klaus is so adorable! Like a puppy. Well, a puppy that could kill hundreds of people for fun......

Klaus attempting to woo Caroline is pretty sweet too - he even gave her boyfriend a head start! grin

Jefferson Tue 02-Apr-13 22:18:39

I agree the Klaus/Caroline thing is sexy.. The idea that you could remotely be hot for a guy who is a mass murderer with no conscience who wants the love of your life dead is just so ludicrous but it's what I love about the show. Just not even pretending to be logical. Ever.

plaingirly Tue 02-Apr-13 22:21:23

I ALWAYS like the bad guy - even in films before I know he is the bad guy. Maybe I should work for the police or something!

Klaus is fab.

HoneyDragon Tue 02-Apr-13 22:22:56

Ok Caroline can stay.

plaingirly Wed 03-Apr-13 18:12:20

Klaus Klaus Klaus Klaus on the episode last night. Just wow!

Mumof3men Wed 03-Apr-13 18:22:39

Oh Oh, we've just discovered this series and are only five episodes into series one, is it still good now that it is series four? (and God forgive me cos I'm sure I have sons older than him but Damon is HOT!)

Florabeebaby Wed 03-Apr-13 18:33:14

I've been watching this season online...and can I just say, don't write Elena off just yet! ;)

And yes, Damon is hot hot hot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now