to entertain improper thoughts toward Russell Brand?

(42 Posts)
DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 00:01:12

I fully KNOW he's a grubby shite monkey who looks like he works on the waltzer walking backwards and chatting up the teens in the travelling fair but still......

anonymosity Tue 02-Apr-13 03:22:48

I don't find him attractive, but I do find him very funny, therefore he is doing a good job and well. Thank you Russell Brand, for making more laughter in this world than there otherwise would be.

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 02-Apr-13 02:15:08

grin Sweet be buggered! I'll fight you Drama!

CalamityKate Tue 02-Apr-13 02:06:39

Oh god YABU!

He looks like he absolutely stinks. Especially his hair. Bleugh.

I'm no fan of pretty boys but no. Just no.

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 02:04:25

Look, I get your efforts, they are kinda sweet.

BUT

When it comes down to it, Russel B is going to pick me. You got that biatches?

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 02-Apr-13 01:36:10

There are copius amounts of strumpulations going on here. We're working on impregnation via strumpulation! grin

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 01:20:33

The bus shelter graffiti would dare to disagree with your wart free status Vicar...

Ones strumpulation status cannot be attained without some effort. I for one have put in some detailed research. <coughs>

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 02-Apr-13 01:18:11

Ooh thats good Vicar. I have lost sleep over your veruccas!
My name is Saggy, and I enjoy a good stumpetration!

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 02-Apr-13 01:12:52

ah but my dear saggy my warty verrucas have all but gone! ill take the debauched reputation though. no sure if its shockingly debauched. but im pretty sure thats what dh found attractive in the first place....

my name is vicar
and i am strumpulated. <hangs head in mock shame>

happybubblebrain Tue 02-Apr-13 01:11:20

Nope, far too itchy for me.

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 02-Apr-13 01:10:43

I think not! Its old money Essex round here! Home of John Constable you know!

MoominmammasHandbag Tue 02-Apr-13 01:08:23

I have dallied with many a gothy Brand lookalikie in my youth. Oh to be young enough to be still in the game.

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 01:07:40

You must live in a below parr area....

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 02-Apr-13 01:06:22

Its strumpetrating round here. Like perpetrate and penetrate...

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 01:04:43

Oh em gee.

We can't possibly form a quiche unless we all spell strumpelating correctly. One has to be strumpelated by ones husband. Because of course, the one with the cock has to strumpelate the weak female. Yes? <puts gin down> Now, as I was saying.

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 02-Apr-13 01:01:48

Vicar isnt warty! but she does have verrucas grin
Ill join in with the strumpetrating if I may, DP loves me because Im a strumpet!

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 00:59:08

I think that if you are happy to use the term strumpet then you are clearly a terrible strumpet (and perhaps a warty one with a shockingly debauched reputation) and your husband would be well within his rights to strumpulate you.

I am feeling very happy with that new word.

My name is DramaLlama and I have been strumpulated. Good day.

ohfuschia Tue 02-Apr-13 00:58:50

He does smell nice, I was front row at a theatre he was doing standup in and he smelt fresh like cucumber and was squeaky clean. I have no desire towards him myself but I'd never seen anything like it in the women's toilets - there was a scrum at the sinks to get the makeup touched up.

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 02-Apr-13 00:55:35

<looks right>
<looks left>

who?

i am a disreputable strumpet...just dont tell DH....he may have something to say on the matter....

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 00:55:17

Ooh he is grubby <rubs thighs> you just know he could work on the waltzer at a travelling fair and do that walking backwards thing and ask if you want to be spinned faster and possibly give you a snog behind the cat n mouse ride <faints>

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 02-Apr-13 00:51:30

Oh Yes! Absolutely!
It does make me cross when people call him grubby though. He is dark, that doesnt make him dirty! whever I see him on TV he is always spotlessly turned out! I bet he smells marvellous!

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 00:50:42

and yet, MN Royalty dares to invade my thread? Did I not say away with the strumpets? Be off with ye.

DramaLlamaFarmer Tue 02-Apr-13 00:48:56

I believe I have just dissed all you vipers as disreputable strumpets so your comments are invalid. You may not pat the heads of my curly haired brand-esq offspring. Away with you. <dismisses>

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 02-Apr-13 00:48:08

well i would.
he would be so dirty.

have the courage of your convictions people! no apologies!
there must be a self help group for this....

CandyCrushed Tue 02-Apr-13 00:45:35

Yuck, he is a revolting and vile egotistical twit (polite version)

I can't stand watching him let alone anything else.

YAB extremely U

VelvetSpoon Tue 02-Apr-13 00:42:43

I definitely would, esp after seeing him in Get him to the Greek. There's something about him....I grew up v near where he did although I suspect I wouldn't have looked twice before he was famous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now