To want to wear big knickers all the time

(37 Posts)
josine32 Thu 28-Mar-13 18:55:47

Hello there!

Well ladies, my other half (English) - I'm Dutch - says only his Mum and other 'old women' wear these! Found it crazy to say the least as he says he hates me wearing them. I always buy white M&S ones. So AIBU or not?wink

I'll let you ladies decide!

Josine x

ShipwreckedAndComatose Thu 28-Mar-13 19:32:59

Oh, so now I've got to go back to the site... <sigh>

Lovecat Thu 28-Mar-13 19:33:57

I scrolled.

WTF are those straps all about? DH only wears boxers, I feel like I've delved into a whole other world of men's undies looking at those... contraptions!

FarBetterNow Thu 28-Mar-13 19:34:20

One hot day (long ago), I decided to go to work wearing silk french knickers under a flowing skirt.
I thought they would be airy and comfortable.
By lunchtime they were cutting me in half so much that I took them off, (in the loo).
But even being knickerless was not as comfy as my big sloggis that just have one seem at the back.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Thu 28-Mar-13 19:34:37

Oh my!! blush

bedmonster Thu 28-Mar-13 19:39:10

Oh YANBU, another one here who got sucked into the big M&S pants (just high leg brief types but full bum coverage, they don't have that massive tummy panel thing) and now can't go back!
I have loads of pretty, sexy, glamorous, knickers for various occasions, or if i'm going out, just cos I like getting dressed up, but the majority of the time, i'm in my sensible pants. Nothing quite like 'em. Thongs are a complete mystery to me. I wore them as a teen as that was what everyone did confused but there wasn't much of a purpose to them apart from discomfort.

Lueji Thu 28-Mar-13 19:59:47

I think for the most part those jockstraps things are not used by the type of men that we (women) would go to bed with... IYSWIM.
But I could be wrong, of course...

ooer Thu 28-Mar-13 20:22:30

YANBU. Big pants rock. What is wrong with wanting that degree of comfort all the time? [I also don't wear pointy-toed shoes!]

LetMeAtTheWine Thu 28-Mar-13 20:28:45

I scrolled too. Now my eyes hurt wink

Noren Thu 28-Mar-13 20:29:00

Start wearing boxers! They are great.

iZombie Thu 28-Mar-13 20:30:36

I like big knickers. They're my bum cheeks and if I want them warm then it's my decisiongrin

OrangeLily Thu 28-Mar-13 20:36:06

Wear what you want but you can get comfy thing too. I generally wear comfy thongs and don't have any issues with them but they have to be cotton.

I can kind of see his point because I like DH in nice tight boxers because he has a very good arse and don't like when he wears other stuff. He used to have a few old man loose boxers but they've gone.

WillYouDoTheBunnyHop Thu 28-Mar-13 20:44:52

Today is my first day in french knickers since DS was born 14 weeks ago. I'm going back to the belly warmers tomorrow grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now