to think he shouldn't park his van there

(110 Posts)
FunnysInLaJardin Tue 26-Mar-13 22:19:50

OK so we live on quite an exclusive estate and have a visitor parking area. One of our neighbours who I think is a tradesman insists on parking his huge van in the visitor parking. It really annoys me as he has his own drive and won't use it prob because he parks his caravan there and there isn't any room.

Last week my nanny who usually parks on the visitor parking couldn't park and so had to park on the road.

DH has spoken to him and has got short shrift, but it is in our deeds that he shouldn't park there. Not to mention how untidy the estate looks with a huge horrid van parked in the middle. not to mention the caravan.

I think I may have to speak to the association rep, but AIBU? I don't want to cause trouble as it is a nice estate, but really!

OhChristHasRisenFENTON Wed 27-Mar-13 10:41:17

Well this one really attracted the target audience nicely, - well done Funnys.

grin

greenhill Wed 27-Mar-13 10:44:29

I hope everyone has been updating their spreadsheets...

grin

cozietoesie Wed 27-Mar-13 10:46:31

I don't know about Bulgarian music but one of my older nephews was shopping with us recently and buying some booze to go to a party that evening to listen to Mongolian rap. (So of course we had to investigate further on the net.)

Now that would be a deal breaker for me.

grin

I think my ds1 listens to Mongolian rap.

It can't be English, even though he claims it is.
I cannot understand any words in it.

Maryz Wed 27-Mar-13 10:51:38

Ah, come on Madame.

You shouldn't report personal attacks, then they get deleted and I can't see what people really think sad. I like to know what's going on.

CarpeDiemCras Wed 27-Mar-13 10:57:34

And to think I thought your last thread that I totally didn't mention was serious.

Does your neighbour go through his own front door or use the tradesman's entrance? I do hope he at least doffs his cap when he sees you in the street grin

Perhaps if it was a Mercedes van that would be better?

charlearose Wed 27-Mar-13 11:21:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FunnysInLaJardin Wed 27-Mar-13 11:24:33

Carpe my last thread was serious! I just bit back at the haterz on that thread and it all went a bit tits up

Pandemoniaa Wed 27-Mar-13 11:24:49

Very good, Funnys!

FunnysInLaJardin Wed 27-Mar-13 22:22:39

I am quite good, and all these larks with a non sleeping 3yo because he had a fucking nap at his CM's angry

Anyhoo non of these larks because life is serious and the po like a good ole report

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now