to not want to buy a Cunt Colouring book or Bic Cristal pens for Her? (V Funny)!!

(31 Posts)
ThatVikRinA22 Tue 26-Mar-13 18:10:51

but to link them for your viewing pleasure just so you can read the hysterical reviews?

these pens will change your life girls!

and if you are stalwart of the FWR board then perhaps this is for you wink

you can have a minge of many colours, courtesy of this book

read the reviews and weep....grin

Pickles101 Sat 30-Mar-13 10:14:48

"Probably the first thing you will notice after using this product is the pain. Although as a man I lack the required experience, I'm going to estimate that using this product is at least eleven times more painful than childbirth."

grin grin grin

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Sat 30-Mar-13 10:19:34

"(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)"

Jestrin Sat 30-Mar-13 10:41:07

My favourite was this:
I bought a copy along with some cheap colouring pens, but I never seem to manage more than a few strokes before my tip goes soft and leaky.

FrubesOnTheCouch Sat 30-Mar-13 10:43:23

grin

tethersend Sat 30-Mar-13 10:58:00

From the Bic for her pens:

"I'm just not finding these as absorbent as my usual feminine products. I think I will have to revert to what I was using before. Also, they hurt when I sit down."

<cries>

ThatVikRinA22 Sat 30-Mar-13 12:01:15

seen the veet for men one too....i think these rank with the framed picture of Paul Ross and the Katie Price /Peter Andre album.....

if you ever need cheering up seek those ones out too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now