To wonder where everyone has gone?

(521 Posts)
Hullygully Tue 26-Mar-13 11:21:24

I pop on, stroll down active, and don't know any of the names shock

It won't do.

Where are all the people I know?

Have they been culled?

Moldies XII?

thank you hully! I am off to the kitchen to prepare further refreshments...any requests?

Icelollycraving Tue 26-Mar-13 13:28:12

I'm here. What was the most posts thing about sparkling?

Icelollycraving Tue 26-Mar-13 13:29:20

madame I'd love a nice cup of builders please if you are going the drinks run smile

ErrorError Tue 26-Mar-13 13:31:53

I'm here but don't know if anyone knows me. Fairly regular poster but only been on here a few months, I usually just dip in and out of AIBU and Chat. The name I see pop up on virtually every thread I'm on is WorraLiberty! I'd expect the four horsemen of the apocalypse to turn up if Worra left MN! grin

EggsitPursuedByAChocolateBunny Tue 26-Mar-13 13:32:24

And where have YOU been HG?

Sparklingbrook Tue 26-Mar-13 13:40:26

I am not sure Ice but someone got up how many posts were made and the sort of top ten that week. I think the info is obtainable but don't know how.

Icelollycraving Tue 26-Mar-13 13:41:55

Good god,I dread to think. Sometimes I feel I spend sooo much time on here!

Sparklingbrook Tue 26-Mar-13 13:43:22

Here it is I have slipped a few places. Yay!!

errr...absolument! but are you sure you wouldnt prefer a nice tisane? or a dish of bohea? (racks 18th-century brain for meaning of builders tea, perhaps she means masons?)

Icelollycraving Tue 26-Mar-13 13:45:50

Pigletjohn is like the king of good housekeeping.

I wish I had someone to miss me sad <<weeps a bit>>

Icelollycraving Tue 26-Mar-13 13:47:08

grin

oh i miss you lots...hotcros....here..a lobster patty will perk you up!

<<peers dubiously at minced lobster>>

I missed you hotCrossWeasel

if its good enough for the price regent its good enough for you hotcross....(whisks lovely platter away for the delictation of more discerning folk) Hully?

EostreChaoticResurrEggtion Tue 26-Mar-13 13:52:13

Still managed 5th though Sparkling grin

gah..Prince Regent (gets all misty eyed about Prinny in his youth...Florizel indeed!)

FunnysInLaJardin Tue 26-Mar-13 13:56:06

I was flailed for stupidly starting an AIBU about cash. LaQ had to look after me and so did Hec. I ended up being called morally bankrupt for living in Jersey. It was scary I can tell you. They were all offering me financial advice and telling me I was about to go bankrupt

ginslinger Tue 26-Mar-13 13:57:00

I have been missing seeing that rarity, the sense of humour. The po-faced fuckers piling into threads and lambasting people because they've got not sense of fun. I weep.

<<breathes sigh of relief at rapidly departing mixed Lobster parts>>

EostreChaoticResurrEggtion Tue 26-Mar-13 13:57:44

Florizel!?!? Sounds like an air freshener grin

Sparklingbrook Tue 26-Mar-13 13:58:37

Don't say that Chaotic 5th is so much better than 3rd. I am getting better. grin

FunnysInLaJardin Tue 26-Mar-13 14:01:12

cheers TSC they were totes and utter cunts and I had their asses deleted en masse

EostreChaoticResurrEggtion Tue 26-Mar-13 14:02:04

It must be the only top ten where getting lower down/off the list is seen to be a good thing grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now